Keys!

I flopped down on the ground as my right arm hung in the air. It's been a hour and Jungkook still hasn't found the keys. He's either found them and holding them back to torture me even more, or he just really threw them well. Either way my arm went numb and I've got to pee like crazy.

"Have you found the keys?" I asked Jungkook. I'm trying really hard to forget his not so silly threat, but it's kinda hard when I'm going to have to live with this kid for awhile.

"What!" He yelled back.

"Keys! Have you found the keys!" I yelled back.

"No you idiot!" He snapped walking towards me.

"Screw you."

"You wish you could."

"Ugh. That's disgusting. I already told you, you're probably loaded in diseases. Disgusting."

Jungkook grabbed my hair pulling it up making me wince. "I told you. Don't think you've got some kind of say in this house. We've lived here all our lives and are in charge of-"

"Jungkook let go of her hair." Taehyung said walking in with purple cleaning gloves on. Jungkook finally let my hair go and started walking away, well he tried, I slung out my foot making him trip over.

"That's it!" Jungkook shouted jumping up. He started storming back towards him when Taehyung slapped him in the head with his glove.

"Go find the damn key. It's already midnight, and we've got school in the morning." Taehyung said.

"Well I'm not going." Jungkook smirked.

"Of course you are. Someone has to pick up her uniform. Wait! What's your name? We were so busy hating you, we never even got your name." Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"Somi." I mumbled.

"Hey, that's actually cute." Taehyung said smiling. I actually found myself blushing a little by his sudden comment. Cute, yeah right.

"Are you kidding me! That's so ugly!" Jungkook said in disguised.

"We your name isn't any better! What the hell is a 'Jungkook' anyway. I've never heard that name before." I snapped.

"Whatever." Jungkook said walking back towards where he threw the keys.

"Don't worry about Jungkook. Believe or not with me, his friends, and the many girlfriends he has. I think he's lonely. We've never really had a father in our lives or even a mother. It's just always been us. Even mom fired all the maids before she left. To be truthful I think she enjoys us being lonely, to feel for all the men who left her lonely." Taehyung said.

Wow. For someone who doesn't like me has already opened up to one thing. Maybe I shouldn't be to harsh on Jungkook. I do know what it's like to lose a love one, but in Jungkook's case, he never had one to lose in the first place. It's got to be hard.

"Found them!" Jungkook shouted walking back towards me. Once he finally unlocked the cuffs I thought about slapping him for handcuffing me in the first place. But then I remembered what Taehyung said and just let it go. Just try! I know Somi! But try being nice to the guy!

"Okay. We'll just call it quits for the night. Everyone lets get to bed. Somi, we have a guest room you can sleep in until we can call the company tomorrow to see where your stuff is." Taehyung smiled walking up the stairs. Jungkook stayed behind turning off all the lights and setting the alarm.

When we started walking up the stairs I started to notice how really beautiful the house was. The floors looked shining new while the stairs had a beautiful railing of gold and black crystals. The chandelier above me looked pure gold with rose quarts. It was definitely breathtaking.