black and white

Somi's POV~

I turned around flashing a smirk at him only for my face to be kicked by his shoe. My eyes were already stained by the tears but now my lips were stained by dried up blood. Now I was at the point where I didn't give a shit about surviving or not. I liked the fact that no matter how many times I get up it makes him angry. I like seeing him angry at my strength.

"How does she do it?" He asked one of his friends as he whipped his shoe off with my blood. I let out a laugh rolling over on the ground.

"I'm...not like other people. I swear by my father's late death, you won't make it to next week." I giggled standing up. It took me a few tries before I had my balance but once I did I felt my legs starting to burn. Just this morning I got my legs back but I can still barely use them. It's still hard to walk in a straight line but if I hold onto something I can managed.

"This one is pretty cool. Maybe I'll keep her instead. She's funny to hit around the ring a few times." I watched as he grabbed his jacket starting to walking towards the door.

"I WON'T DIE SO EASY!" I screamed at him. I don't know where I got all this curage to even talk back to him but I wasn't backing down no matter what.

Now that I know this is the same guy who destroyed my friend's life for years. Who took a innocent girl's life? Who is now trying to hurt them once again over some petty money. Like I really hope this money is worth it all.

"What did you just say?" I stopped breathing for a second as I hear his feet turn around.

"Vernon." I heard one of this friends speak. Is that his name?

"You think I'm just some kind of worthless piece of shit because of some damn money?" He snarled walking closer to me. I didn't even realize that I spoke that last part out loud. I might have blown everything by my big mouth.

"I mean-" My eyes went wide as his hand went across my throat making the last little breath I took in my last. He lifted me off the ground and for once I felt like a rag doll on the break down of destruction.

"You don't mean shit. You just believe that my stupid poor ass is just doing this for fun. That I want this money to blow around. Fuck no! See we aren't like you rich princess. We people have to work for the little shit of money we get. And then that money goes to things like hospital bills, food, clothes, and maybe once in a blue moon a fucking toy for someone! Your rich ass has no right to be talking about money. You've never worked a day in your life for a fucking penny. Everything you want or need is handed to you. Trust me the money I'm asking from your step brothers is probably just pocket change, but for us it's something that can save someone's life." Vernon's words were strong enough to actually move my heart a little. I could hear in his voice and tone he had someone close to him hurting.

Vernon finally dropped me back down as he charged out the door leaving me behind. Even though he killed someone before there is someone in his life that he cares for. Someone that he needs to survive. Yeah maybe I've never really had to deal with not having money, but I still know what it's like to struggle with life. I'm not some rich princess locked away in a damn tower. I've been through a shit load of stuff myself.

But I can't believe myself. I can't believe I was moved by a freaking killer.

Jungkook's POV~

I sat there watching as Taehyung, Jaehyun, Donghyuk, and Sunjeong started to pack up the car with weapons and supplies. Only one of the rich brats didn't help and for some reason I could see a pure panic in his eyes. Ever since he came this morning I've seen nothing but fear in him. Why is he so scared?

"Hey what's wrong with you?" I asked standing up. I believe this is Eunwoo if I remember correctly but I really don't care who he is. I started walking closer to him when I saw a tear run down his face. Is...he crying?

"I just hope Somi is okay." He manage to say through the tears. I can't believe this.

"Why? You barely know her." I asked getting curious. He was about to say something when all of a sudden Taehyung and the others walked in.

"Isn't it written in black and white." Taehyung laughed as he walked through the door. I just stared at him like he was crazy for a moment.

"Huh." I replied.

"Eunwoo when's your birthday?" Donghyuk asked smirking at us.

"March 30 1997." The guy beside me spoke. My heart stopped for a moment. That's the same day as Somi...wait.

"YOU'RE SOMI'S TWIN!" I gasped snatching my head at him. He never looked up at me but only nodded his head. I can't believe it. He was right there the whole time. I guess since they don't look alike I couldn't tell. I mean Somi's eyes are gentle and kind, when Eunwoo's looks cold and unfriendly.

"Jungkook are you really that dumb. Why do you think Eunwoo has been a panicking mess since he found out Somi was gone. It's because they are twins. Brother and sister by blood." Sunjeong playfully hit my arm while laughing.

"What if Somi is dead though?" Eunwoo asked finally looking up at us. Looking into his eyes now I saw nothing but terror. It brought me back to that night in the hotel where Somi was scared of the bad weather. Just like her eyes that night I could see the fear in his eyes that something might be wrong.

"Well we need to get going to find out. I bet our Somi is standing strong for us." Taehyung tried lightening up the mood like always but it wasn't helping that much.

Please Somi, just wait for a few more hours. We'll be there soon.

I promise.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Hello, I've been behind on this story once again. Please forgive me. I'm I the middle of writing the next chapter since this one is like a filler. But at least I gave you guys the name of Somi's twin. It may seem off but I've had this planned since the beginning.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

                   Anyways,               Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️