Truth Hurts

Jimin's secret place he wanted to take me to was not what I imagined. He took me to our school. As much as I wanted to ask why, looking at him was telling me to just shut up and listen to him. Once he parked his car in front of the school we both sat there in silence.

"Can I just ask one question, please?" I asked in a soft voice. Jimin reached over grabbing my hand making me shake even more.

"Of course." He replied laughing a little. Does he actually think I'm fine with this? Is he really believing we are still a couple? That I might still have feelings for him? He's crazy!

"Why did you play me?" I asked slowly looking up at him. I watched as the little smile he had placed across his face disappeared. And in a flash he looked seriously mad. I know one thing about Jimin now, he easily gets angry.

"At the beganing it was. I was playing you. I wanted to get back at your brothers. But after I kissed you...I felt something." Jimin spoke. He reached over jerking both of my arms. A single tear was running down his left cheek. "And I still do. Maybe if we-" My eyes went wide as I noticed Jimin was leaning in for another kiss. My hand slammed agaist his cheek and both of us were completely shocked. I didn't even expect to hit him. I guess the hate, pain, and sorrow in me was really strong.

"You...you..." I watched as Jimin just held his face in shock. I was about to speak when my face was slammed against the car window. My head started pounding as my eyes traveled back to Jimin. He pulled the mirror down looking at his reflection. "Shit, that's going to be there for awhile." He cursed looking at his face. I reached down unbuckling my seat belt. I tried opening my door but it was locked. "Do you really think I would just leave it unlocked? Dumb bitch." Jimin barked jerking my arm back. And there I felt the tears rolling down my face. I didn't want to cry in front of him but the pain within my head, and his grip were both hurting very badly.

"This really isn't out special trip. I'll show you where I want to take you." Jimin spoke before getting out the car and walking towards my side of the car. He opened the car door jerking me back out. I saw a flash of light from the roof of our school and then saw two people standing on it. One was holding the flashlight and one was hooked up...to a dog leash?

"Let's go see our friends." Jimin spoke pulling my arm towards the school doors. Wait. Younji and Yoongi? Oh my god!

"Hey, took you guys long enough. Younji is a mess, I don't really care for her anymore. She's clingy and then when I show her my true colors she doesn't even want to be near me. I'm getting tired of her." Yoongi spoke letting go the dog leash of Younji. I jerked away from Jimin running over to her.

"J-Jimin and Y-Yoongi are evil-" Younji sobbed falling into my arms.

"Maybe that's why we both feel for Somi." Jimin casually commented.

"And I guess so did Taehyung and Jungkook, when I told them about meeting us here, oh man the hate in their voices was unreal." Yoongi laughed. I brought Younji and sat her down in the corner of the roof of the school. She was trying so hard to stop her tears and to breath correctly once again.

"What happen to you guys for you and them to hate each other so much?" I snapped walking towards them. Both Yoongi and Jimin stopped talking to each other and looked up at me. Yoongi took a seat in a chair that was already up here and Jimin just stood crossing his arms.

"Because they stopped being friends with us." Jimin spoke. My mouth dropped open.

"You're kidding me, right? WHAT THE HELL? ARE YOU SOME FREAKING BABIES? MOVE ON! EVERYONE GETS DUMMPED BY FRIENDS AT LEAST TEN TIMES IN THEIR LIVES. GUESS WHAT, LIFE GOES ON!" I screamed at them both.

"She thinks it was that simple. Your new brothers and us were part of a gang. And when things got too tough, your new brothers left us their to pay the price. And when you are in the business we were in, the price isn't easy." Jimin spoke. Yoongi threw me a picture. I looked down at the picture to see Yoongi standing next to a really pretty blond hair girl. She had glowing brown eyes with a touch of gold.

"Her name was Tina and she was the most beautiful person anyone could have ever met. She was ran over by the other gang we got messed up in. She was only sixteen and was planning on being a nurse. She could make anyone laugh and smile." I could tell by Yoongi's tone he was really hurt and for some reason I felt myself feeling pity for him.

"Yoongi. I'm sorry for Tina. Really. I know what it's like to loss someone very sudden, but putting all the blame on Taehyung and Jungkook isn't right-" I was cut off by a harsh slap.

"Wait for Taehyung and Jungkook to come and tell you the full story. You'll really understand then how much I hate them." Yoongi spit. I found myself crawling back towards Younji as we just sat there and waited.

Will you guys really come?

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I know I'm a brat for cutting off here, but I'm having trouble once again putting my thoughts into words. I know how I want this to go, yet my brain isn't letting me write it out. I know it's frustrating to you guys because you wanna know what happens, and I'm sorry. I'll try and have another chapter up by Friday or Saturday.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

                    Anyways,             Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️