Last Trip

Somi's POV~

"Stop running away!" Younji screamed at Yoongi who was running away from her on the beach. Younji was spraying Yoongi with a water gun trying to get him to enjoy the summer break we were having. Taehyung rented us a private beach on Jeju island for us to spend out summer vacation on. It's been two weeks since we've been here and I've been enjoying it here with my friends. Everyone was here. Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Younji, Jiho, Lisa, Donghyuk, Jaehyun, Yugyeom, Sunjeong, Eunwoo, Roy and his new girlfriend who I actually like. Maybe this one he'll keep.

This is what I've been dreaming about forever. I reached down touching my ladybug necklace.

"This place is heaven mom and dad. I wish you could be here in person, but I know that you are looking down on us smiling. Mom, I hope you know that I'm not mad that you gave Eunwoo up to Mrs.Kang . What you did was a extremely difficult decision for someone you cared for. And dad I hope you know I'm not upset with you for not telling me sooner. Maybe you were right, finding out would have made me a panic mess. I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat knowing you were sick. I would stress myself out for days wondering about you."

"Somi." I turned around to see Jungkook in a light blue tank top and swimming shorts. In his hands were two ice creams. One strawberry and one was chocolate. Jungkook ran over to me handing me the strawberry one.

"What are you doing over here all by yourself?" Jungkook asked staring at me. I started licking my ice cream as I turned around to see everyone with a water gun in their hands. They were all chasing each other laughing at who could hit who with the water first.

"I was just thinking." I spoke softly as I moved my eyes towards the water. The sun was starting to go down a little making the water a rusty orange with a dancing red and gold. I felt so warm just staring at the water

"I hope good thoughts." Jungkook laughed as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I was. I was just thinking how I wonder what will happen with us in the future." I said smiling a little.

"Well first Lisa and Taehyung will get married. They have it for each other so much it's unreal. Then maybe Younji and Yoongi will get married. I can see a few brats running around with Yoongi's DNA. And then that leaves us. Maybe we'll get married soon and have our own little brats running around. But I won't nothing but sons. Girls are just to hard. I mean another version of you. Oh! I can only deal with one." Jungkook laughed. I turned around giving Jungkook a second to run. I took one last bite of my ice cream before chasing after him

"JUNGKOOK I WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed running after him.

This...this is life. This is pure happiness. This is the only life I want.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So that's all on this story. I didn't want to leave people hanging anymore longer but I didn't want to rush the ending to much (hopefully I didn't) this story may not be the greatest but I'm kind of proud of it. I didn't expect my little plot to go this far into a story but I'm glad I wrote it.

And if you are still reading this, thanks for reading this book. It may seem crazy but I really appreatied you taking time out to read my silly book. I hope you enjoyed it.

                      Anyways,
                Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️