Struggling

Somi's POV

I started struggling as I felt my arms tied behind my back. I felt someone's hand holding my shoulders down as I heard a car honk it's horn. Where am I? All I remember is me acting like a child at the park. The park! Yeah someone knocked Jungkook out before slamming a baseball bat against Taehyung's head. I screamed for Jungkook as someone started jerking me to a van. I'm guessing now I'm in that van.

But why am I kidnapped? I did nothing wrong. Is this just a random kidnapping, or did I screw someone over and not remember?

"She's awake now." A voice spoke from behind me. I tired opening my eyes but I felt a large sack over my face preventing me from seeing anyone.

"How much longer until we get to the hideout?" Another voice spoke. I felt my whole body shiver as he said hideout. What is going to happen to me?

"We are here now sir." And that voice was right. In a few seconds the van came to a stop and so did my heart. I heard a door opened followed by a few people jumping out.

"Grab her and let's go. Don't forget to knock her back out." The voice spoke harshly. I was about to pled with the person carrying me when I felt a sting on my left arm. In a flash my heart rate was slowing down and I felt my eyes starting to close on their own.

No...I....must......stay...............awake.....

I woke back up the second time to find myself laying on a bed. I jumped up very quickly to see that I was in a basement. My heart started racing as I noticed a chain wrapped around my ankle. My legs were dirty but I noticed I was in a different pair of clothing. This clothing wasn't my birthday outfit. No I was in a long white dress with nothing on underneath. I felt a single tear fall down my face knowing someone undressed me.

I rolled off the bed trying to stand up but I fell completely on my face

I rolled off the bed trying to stand up but I fell completely on my face. I let out a cry as I noticed my legs weren't working.

"I just love that drug." A voice spoke. I felt my whole body tense up as I heard the person from behind me. I started moving my body towards the opposite of his direction when I felt myself be lifted off the ground. I felt my dress start to rise a little as the person sat me back on the bed. I quickly pulled the dress down trying to prevent him from seeing anything. "Aw don't be shy Somi." The voice seemed to be right behind me once again.

"How d-do you k-know my n-name?" I started shivering as I felt his hand touch my shoulder blade. The way he sat me at the end of the bed was preventing me from seeing who was behind me on the bed.

"Because I've been watching you for awhile now. I'm real good friends with your ex step brothers if you would say. I'm sorry but I don't know how that shit works out. Are you still family? Or not. Well do you kiss both of your brothers Somi." I felt his hand wrap around my neck as he jerked me back. I let out a loud yelp as I was pulled harshly into his chest.

"N-no." I choked out trying to fight my way out of his grip to get some air. He's going to crush me!

"Oh well." He spoke slamming me on the ground. I started crying as I felt my legs being pulled.

"Here's how this is going to go." He started off saying as he dragged me along the hard cold concrete floor. I started screaming as I knew something bad was about to happen. "You are going to give your brothers a nice little show, okay." He spoke as he jerked me up. I wanted to run, but my legs wouldn't move. I could feel everything that happen to my legs but I couldn't move them. What kind of drug did he fucking give me!

He sat me up nice and straight as another guy with blonde hair starting setting up a camera. My heart started racing as I saw a red light on.

"So maybe you'll understand why I'm about to do this okay. But until then make sure you scream loud enough for the video to capture it. Alright get ready Somi it's your big break!" And in a flash I felt it break.

I just started screaming as I felt the pain.

Please....help.

Taehyung's POV

I woke up in the hospital with a worried Jungkook beside me. A few other people were in the room but my eyes started looking around for Somi. I jumped up when I remember someone grabbing her and dragging her to a van.

"Taehyung calm down okay!" I looked up to see that Jimin and Yoongi were holding me down as I tried to jump out of the bed.

"They took Somi! I will not sit here-"

"Taehyung...I think Somi is..." I watched as Jungkook started to break down. He stood up running his hands through his hair followed by him slamming his chair against the wall. Yoongi ran over trying to calm Jungkook down as Jimin tried to keep me calm as well.

"What happen?" I asked in a panic voice. I felt the pain in my head where they hit me, but it wasn't no where near as the same pain as in my heart.

"THESE FUCKERS!" Jungkook screamed as he started heading out the hospital room. I just sat there watching Jungkook walk out with pure hate in his eyes. And sadly to say I don't think it was towards them. I've never ever seen Jungkook so angry before.

"They sent us a video yesterday and....well I think you just need to see it." Jimin pulled out his phone and as I watched him pull up a video I felt this sick feeling in my stomach. I knew something was wrong but once he started the video my whole world was flipping upside down.

"Well isn't this time repeating it's self over again." On the screen was the same person who killed Tina. The same person who destroyed Jungkook's, Jimin's, Yoongi's, and my world up.

"J-Jimin...please tell me..." I was cut off as I watched Somi flash on the screen. She was wearing a white gown but the bottom of it was covered in dirt and blood.

"Unlike our old friend Tina I don't want to kill Somi right away. First off she's more prettier and can maybe come in handy. Second of all, you just need to do one thing for me and I give you my word I won't harm Somi no more then needs to be. If you get this done, I'll let Somi go free as charge. But everyday you are late I do one thing." In a flash I watched as he pulled out a bat from behind his back. My throat started going dry as I heard Somi start to cry and beg. But he didn't care. He swung the bat at her stomach sending her flying back against a wall. She coughed up a little blood as he started laughing at her.

"Tomorrow it's two hits. And if I don't see you in five days, she goes to the whore house. But if you don't want to see her in pain anymore, bring me the money you guys stole from me years ago. All of it, not a penny less. If so, every penny missing I'll cut off one her fucking fingers. Got it! And remember guys. You've never felt pain, until you've fucked me over." The video clicked off but I was still crying my eyes out.

"It's...it's..." I cut Jimin off by jumping up out of the bed.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL VERNON!" I screamed so loud I felt my whole body shake. Never in my whole life have I ever been more angry. I'm usually the calm one between us four, but today, right now.

Give me the chance and I'll fucking chop off his head without any regrets.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Okay so it's almost been a week since the last chapter but I'm trying to catch up on some of my other stories as well. My apologies for leaving you guys waiting.

                          Anyways,
                   Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️