Brothers?

I rolled over in my bed as my new roommates started getting ready for school. Even though I've been here for three days I'm already being pushed back into a family. A man and woman dropped by yesterday and agreed to adopt me. I was for a second excited until they told me they have four boys and one girl. All my age....yeah.

I'm not lying when I say I miss everyone. The guys are coming today to say their goodbyes but I know they don't like the idea of me going with another family. Even though I told them I'll be eighteen in a few months and then I'll move out they are still worried. Of course I don't blame them.

Taehyung and Jungkook haven't spoken a word to their mom that I've heard of and I hear their mom is traveling somewhere so maybe I can go and visit them soon.

"Yes or no? Answer the fucking question bitch!" My new roommate pushed another girl slamming her against the wall. Did I mention my roommate is a complete psycho?

"I-I-I." The girl could barely speak before my roommate slammed her hand against the wall making the poor girl jump.

"Sana leave her alone." I mumbled sitting up out of bed. Since I'm leaving today I can finally speak my mind to this crazy bitch....without fearing my life.

"Excuse me?" Sana snapped looking at me wide eyes. I smiled before grabbing the other girl's hand running out our room and down the stairs.

"SOMI!" Sana yelled after me making me smirk. Me and the other girl I now remembered as Jiho started running. She's very quiet and became Sana's punching bag real quick.

"Thanks." Jiho spoke softly looking down. We pulled out two chairs at the kitchen table before sitting down. Unlike me and another girl who got adopted yesterday Jiho has been here for years and I feel bad for her. She's so shy.

Five hours later ~~~

"Somi, your friends are here to see you. And please remember that the the Kangs will be here in just a few as well." Jina the orphanage owner spoke. I gave her a smile before running downstairs. Standing in the living room was Jungkook and Taehyung. I started crying as I ran into their arms.

"Somi." Taehyung mumbled before crying as well. After a few minutes of all of us crying I finally pulled away.

"So how's everything-"

"Come home. Don't do this Somi!" Jungkook shouted making me flinch a little.

"Jungkook I have no control over this. By law I'm still a child. Plus the people who are adopting me are really nice." I spoke smiling at Jungkook. I knew between him and Taehyung he would hurt more.

"The Kangs are here!" Jina shouted. I looked back as the front door opened with the couple from yesterday walking back through. My heart skipped a beat as I looked back at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So what does this mean between us?" Taehyung asked.

"It just means we see each other at school. That's all." I smiled. Taehyung reached over jerking me into a tight hug.

"You are still my sister, no matter what the law says. I love you Somi." Taehyung's words struck me so hard I felt more tears run down my face then ever. Taehyung pulled away from me but not before kissing my forehead. "I'll wait outside." Taehyung spoke to Jungkook and me.

I just stared at Jungkook as we sat there in silence. A group of girls ran down the stairs whispering about Jungkook and how cute he was. I snapped my head at them giving them a warning. Plus most of them are way to young to be thinking about boys.

"Jungkook, will you understand that this is for the best. If you really have the same feelings that I have for you, we both know living under the same roof wasn't going to work. Maybe this way we can actually date without feeling like some weirdoes." I tried laughing it off but Jungkook was in anything but a funny mode.