All Black

I walked into the small building filled with people I knew and loved. Jiyung, Taehyung, and Jungkook sat up in the front row dressed in all black. I walked down the aisle just looking at everyone. Lisa and Younji sat together in the second row with Yoongi and Jimin by their side. Roy was sitting in the third row with I believed his parents. Even though I myself was dressed in all black I had my bright ladybug necklace hanging from my neck. I know no matter what my father is still here, just like my mom. Maybe not body, but they are here in their soul.

Be strong. I reminded myself as I sat down beside Jungkook. I didn't care that Jiyung was sitting right next to Jungkook, I reached over grabbing Jungkook's hand and squeezing it tightly. I needed this right here. I needed everyone by my side. I looked behind me to see Younji, Lisa, Jimin, and even Yoongi flashing me a smile. Younji was slightly puffy eye as well, I guess since Younji thought of my father as a second father to her it's hurting her as well.

"Today we come to remember a dear friend of mine and a wonderful amazing man-" My father's childhood friend Changmin spoke as he looked at the whole crowd of people. I kept my head held high and kept my eyes dry for my dad. I remembered something my dad use to tell me.

Flashback ~

"The story about the princess and prince." I shouted crawling into my bed. As a six year old I was still in love with the thought of the princess getting the prince, especially since my parents called me a princess all the time.

"You know it's her favorite." My mom spoke to my father as he pulled down the same old book as last time and the time before that. I had a bookshelf of books but that one was my favorite.

"I can read it without looking at the pages." My father laughed before opening the book.

"Yeah, I would pay good money to see that. Mr. I forgot to take out the trash once again." My mom smirked playfully pushing my father. I laughed knowing my mom was always playing with my father like that.

"Yeah." My dad was about to speak back until I grabbed both of their hands.

"I love mom and dad very much." I smiled looking at them both.

"And we love our princess very much as well." My mom spoke before leaning down to kiss my cheek. She told my father she was going to go finish doing the dishes. My dad had the shift of reading to me tonight. I got all comfortable in my bed pulling my panda closer to me. Just last week my mom and father bought me this stuff panda and I told myself no matter what I wouldn't let it go. My dad is struggling right now just to keep his job but he's trying hard to start his own business so he can give both me and my mom a wonderful future.

"Once upon a time lived a princess named Fiorella. She was the only daughter of the king and queen of Elrina Kingdom. The king and queen were a very wise and lovely rulers but they died before the princess's fourth birthday. The princess grew up not quiet remembering her mother and father but she could still feel their love within her heart. But even with all the servants and friends around, the princess was still missing something." My dad paused as he looked at me. Even after all this time I was still on edge waiting for what's next.

"Her prince. Like her mother, the princess knew she needed a soul mate. So the young princess went looking for her prince and there in the village of her kingdom she found a wise street man that went by the name of Amir. That very moment she knew she found her prince, the only problem was the young man was already getting married. The young princess went home that day in tears. She knew she was already to late." My father stopped reading as he saw my tears falling.

"Ladybug, you always cry at this part." My father laughed as he closed the book.

"Because it's sad. The princess will never know what love really is. Unlike her mother she already lost her prince." I spoke as I tried wiping my tears away. My father reached over grabbing my hand.