4

•Y/n's POV•

The next morning, I woke up later than usual, realizing that it was finally Saturday. I lazily grabbed my phone from the charger and scrolled through it. I remembered that the day before, my friend Mackenzie was sick, so I decided to check up on her.

Y/n: Hey do you feel better?

Mack: I mean I guess

Y/n: ok cool. Wanna come over

Mack: sure I've got nothing better to do

Y/n: Tyler might come later, what's Josh doing?

Mack: I don't know text him yourself

Y/n: but you guys are practically together already

Mack: Yeah but I don't feel like texting him

Y/n: Fine I'll do it

Mack: Thanks boo

•Texting Josh Now•

Y/n: hey what are you doing today?

Josh: nothing, why?

Y/n: Wanna come over? Tyler and Mackenzie will be there

Josh: Yeah I'll go

Y/n: K, come over whenever

Josh: alright

•Aaaand back to Mackenzie•

Y/n: He said he can come

Mack: Okie dokie cool

Y/n: K bye come over whenever you want

Mack: K

_______________________________

•Tyler's POV•

I got dressed, throwing on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black shirt. I grabbed my phone that was lying on the bed and rushed downstairs.

"Mom! I'm going to Y/n's!" I called out, hoping someone in my house heard me.

"Alright. See ya later Tyler!" I could hear my mom from upstairs.

I walked to her house and lightly knocked on the door. The door opened to her mom, welcoming me to come in. "Hey Tyler. How are you?" she asked kindly.

"Good. How about you?" She smiled.

"Good as well, Y/n is upstairs in her room."

"Ok thanks!" I replied enthusiastically, running upstairs to Y/n's room.

She usually kept her door open, so I just twisted the handle and let myself in. She was sitting on her bed, and she turned towards me raising an eyebrow.

"Don't you knock?" She asked. "What if I was getting dressed?"

I really wished she hadn't asked that, because it only made me feel awkward about the whole situation. I never walked in on her before, but if I did, I could only imagine her screaming at me.

"Nope. When are Mackenzie and Josh coming?"

Then there was a knock at the door. "Must be them now," she said going downstairs, me following after her.

"Who is it?" she asked loudly.

"It's me! Mack! Oh, and Josh too." I heard our friend's voice from outside.