24

•Y/n's POV•

After we woke up, and a flight home that felt like forever, I was finally home.

I was leaving tonight though. Tyler told me he wanted to stay with me the entire day. Josh and Mackenzie weren't with us right now, but they were going to drive over and say goodbye before I left.

"So.. The Lion King?" Tyler asked excitedly, getting up and grabbing the DVD that was next to the TV. I giggled at the fact that we had watched this movie over and over again, yet he never got tired of it. I didn't mind either.

"Yeah, put it on," I smiled, leaning back onto the couch. After he put it in the DVD player, he ran over and jumped onto the couch. He wrapped his arms around me as I lied my head on the crook of his neck.

Once the movie had ended, we didn't really move or anything. I lied my head against his chest as he softly kissed my forehead. I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table to check the time. 6:00

"Tyler, I'm gonna have to leave soon," I looked at him. A sad smile formed on his face, but his eyes brightened a second later. "Okay. But I want to do something first," he got up and took my hand, pulling me off the couch. "My house," he stated as he led me to the front door.

We walked inside of his house, and we went upstairs to his room. He smiled as he grabbed his ukulele and sat down on his bed. I sat next to him as he stared to softly strum it. I immediately recognized the familiar sound, and smiled widely.

"Why do you fill me up?

Buttercup, baby, just to let me down

And mess me around

And then worst of all

you never come baby, when you say you will"

He moved a little closer to me and bit his lip as he smiled.

"But I love you still,"

He set his ukulele down on the bed and got up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, slightly confused.

He didn't answer me, but he began to twirl me around, still holding my hand, which was a bad idea because I'm very clumsy. I ended up falling, but I felt Tyler quickly wrapped his arms around me as he caught me. He was now hovering over me, but his hand on my back kept me from falling.

"I need you, I need you, more than anyone, darling," he awkwardly smiled as he sung in a soft voice, looking down at me.

"Tyler," I started looking up at him.

"Hm?"

"You've still got the first lyric wrong," I giggled.

"Well, you said it was cute. So I never bothered to learn the correct lyrics," he replied.

"It is cute," I reassured him, as I got out of his grip and stood up.

"Well, I guess I better start getting ready to go now," I said sadly.

"I'll walk you out," he stated, grabbing my hand and leading me out of his room.

We walked inside of my house, and I noticed Josh and Mackenzie there, obviously waiting for me so they could say goodbye.

"Can all of you guys walk me out?" I asked, smiling sadly.

"Of course," Josh said as Mackenzie nodded.

Tyler, Josh, and Mackenzie walked outside, with my mom following behind them because she had to drive me to the airport.

We stopped in my driveway.

"Hey, Josh? You play the drums, right?" I curiously asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, confused.

"Just wondering."

"I'm really gonna miss you. And how you dye your hair all the time," I told him as I quietly laughed. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you too."

"And Jackal," I said, referring to Mackenzie, "even though you have no chill, you're still a great friend."

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Also, tell your dog I'll miss him the most," I added.

"Definitely," she laughed.

I then walked up to Tyler. The boy I'd known for as long as I could remember. The boy who had always been my best friend. Sure, he was my boyfriend. But that never changed the fact that he was my best friend.

"Hey," I said quietly as wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hello," he replied.

"I think I'm gonna miss you," I laughed.

"Think?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, I might. Maybe," I teased, ruffling his silky brown hair. He blushed and looked down.

"Oh my gosh! I completely forgot! Hold on!" He exclaimed as he ran to his house. He ran out a few seconds later, holding something in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked him as he got closer to me.

"It's the polaroid we took a few years ago," he stated, handing it to me. I carefully took it out of his hand and looked at it.

"You kept it?" I asked, surprised.

"Of course. But it's yours now," he smiled.

"T-thank you," I replied as I continued to look at the picture. A small tear fell from face as I read it over. "Forever and always.." I whispered, reading Tyler's small handwriting.

"Yeah. I'll love you forever and always," he said in a quiet, but adorable voice.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He seemed surprised at first. He jumped back, but began to kiss back when he realized what was happening. A few seconds later, I pulled away.

"Bye, Tyler. I love you. Forever and always," I breathed, more tears falling from my cheeks now.

"Forever and always, buttercup," he repeated, and wiped the tears off of my cheek.

I waved to all three of my friends as I got into the car. My mom was in the front seat, waiting for me.

"Ready?" She asked as she started the car.

"Yeah."

A/n: Woops

anyways don't worry frens, i still have a ton left to write so this is not the end!!!