25

•Time skip to December 1st• (Tyler's birthday!!)

•Y/n's POV•

It was hard to believe I'd been here for almost 7 months. Even though I missed everyone, I liked being here. Maybe I didn't like it as much as being with Tyler, though. I shared a dorm with another girl my age, Gwen. She had light blonde hair, and brown eyes.

I was thinking about moving back though. I really missed Tyler, and hated being away from him. Christmas was coming up, and I could just move back when I go to visit.

"Hey, Gwen?" I looked at her as I sat on the couch. She sat down too, turning the TV on.

"Yeah?"

"I was thinking about moving back home after Christmas," I looked at her. "I just hoped you wouldn't mind." I had already told her a while ago about Tyler, and how I had to leave him, and everyone else.

"I don't mind at all," she started, looking at me. "I get it, you just really miss everyone."

My phone, which was laying on the coffee table, started ringing. "It's Tyler, hold on," I stated as I picked up the phone and went to my room.

"Hey Tyler, happy birthday!" I exclaimed happily.

"Thanks," he quietly giggled. "So... I wanted to tell you something," he started.

"Yeah?"

"Well, there's a girl I know, Jasmine. I really wanted to ask her out, but I wanted to know if you're okay with it... are you?" He asked me.

My heart seemed to sink, and I wasn't sure how to respond. Did he really move on this quickly, or was I taking too long?

"Tyler," I said quietly, "I'm okay with it." No, of course I wasn't okay with it. But I wanted Tyler to be happy, even though it would cost me a ton of sadness. Realizing that I had a few tears in my eyes, I decided I should probably say bye to him.

"Hey, I've gotta go," I said.

"Okay, bye Y/n!"

"Bye, Tyler."

I threw my phone on my bed as I sat on the floor, against the wall. I sat there, with my arms hugging my knees. A few tears were still falling from my cheeks. It seemed pathetic, me crying on the floor over a boy that I had left in the first place.

"What happened?" Gwen asked as she walked into my room. She kneeled down beside me.

"It's stupid," I sniffed, wiping my eyes with the sleeves of Tyler's hoodie that I was wearing.

"Tell me," she stated.

"He's asking out some other girl."

"Really?" She asked, surprised.

"I just don't get it, he said 'forever and always.' What does that mean to him?" I grabbed the polaroid he had told me to keep from my dresser, and held it out for Gwen to see.

"I don't need to move back now, forget it." I signed, sitting back down on the floor.

"He still loves you," she said quietly as she looked at me.

"Obviously not the same way as he used to," I replied.

A/n: lol gj tyler. Anyway sorry if this is short, it's kinda a filler