14

•Y/n's POV•

"Wake up!" I felt hands shaking my shoulders, causing me to jolt up from the pillow and look up. Straight away, I noticed his brown eyes looking into mine.

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" I asked, fixing my hair with my hands.

"Trying to wake you up. You sleep way too late, and I need someone to hang out with."

"Thanks for that." I remarked sarcastically.

"No problem." He grinned.

"Well, now that you've woken me up, carry me downstairs." I demanded, returning a smile to him.  He groaned as he got off the bed to lift me up.

He slid his hands under my back and picked me up bridal style, carefully taking me downstairs. Once he got off the last step, he dropped me onto the floor.

"Tyler! What was that for?" I slightly yelled. I didn't want to be too loud.

"My arms got tired." He replied softly, rubbing the front of his arms up and down.

I glared at him, before getting up and flicking him in the forehead.

"Ouch!" He yelped, pressing his hand to the part of his forehead that I flicked.

"How about we go to the park or something?" I asked, watching him still rub his forehead. I took a deep breath before aggressively pulling his hand off of his head. Tyler slightly yelped before answering my question. He can be so dramatic sometimes.

"Yeah, the park sounds good."

"Cool. Lets go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. I must've pulled him too hard because he almost tripped on himself behind me. I shook my head and laughed at his cuteness.

"What's so funny?" He questioned me in his innocent voice, a smile forming on his face.

"You. You're cute." I replied, swinging our hands back and forth and we walked down the sidewalk. He looked at the ground and laughed quietly to himself as his cheeks turned pink. After a few seconds he finally gained the courage to look at me again.

"W-well, you're pretty." He managed to say all of the words.

Once we finally arrived at the park, Tyler's eyes widened and he let go of my hand.

"Oh my gosh! Swings!" He gasped, pulling my arm and dragging me over toward the swings. He sat down on the swing and motioned his hands for me to come over. I walked over and sat next to him.

He turned around and squinted his eyes. I did the same, wondering what he was seeing. I then noticed Josh's bright hair and Mackenzie walking beside him.

"We'll leave them alone." Tyler winked, turning back around to face me. He reached over to me and tried to hug me.

"Stop! I'm gonna fall!" I laughed, trying to pull away from him.

"And I'll catch you." His voice was soft, and slight smile formed across his face. I rolled my eyes and pushed him, causing him to fall backwards off the swing.

"But you obviously won't catch me." He chuckled, getting off of the floor and rubbing the back of his head which caused his hair to get a little messy.

"Let me fix that." I stated, ruffling his hair with both of my hands. He got off of the swing and took my hand, leaving his hair as a mess. As I got up with him, he put his hands around my waistline. He leaned his head in but spoke before he could kiss me.

"At least nobody is here to interrupt us- again." He whispered, rolling his eyes. His nose touched mine right before I felt his lips press against mine.

•Mackenzie's POV•

I was walking around the park with Josh, my hand in his, but we stopped when we noticed Tyler and Y/n kissing somewhere near a swing set.

"Gross." Josh continued to walk with me.

"Should we go annoy them?" I asked happily, tugging at Josh's hoodie. Josh looked at them, and back at me, probably wondering if we should really do it or not. But I knew what his answer was gonna be when he smirked.

"Come on!" Josh started running towards the tree Tyler and Y/n were near, and I followed after him. Once I finally caught up with Josh, we were only a few feet away from them. They didn't seem to notice though.

Josh walked right behind Tyler. "Hey Tyler!" Josh exclaimed over his shoulder. Tyler gasped and jumped backwards, bumping into Josh.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Tyler screeched, staring at us both with a blank face. Although Tyler seemed annoyed, Y/n was behind him, laughing.

•Y/n's POV•

"Why are you laughing?" Tyler questioned, turning around to face me.

"You're reactions are adorable." I answered, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"It was Mack's idea." Josh pointed at Mackenzie.

"Yeah, throw me under the bus." She remarked. "Anyways, Josh and I should get going. See you guys later!" She waved and took Josh's hand, walking away from us.

Once they left, Tyler looked over at me. "If I kissed you right now, who could possibly ruin it this time?"

"No one." I replied, putting my arms around his neck.

"Well, I could ruin it."

"How?" I asked, confused.

"Like this." He smirked and pulled away, running from me.

"Nice, Tyler." I stated, trying to catch up to him. I stopped chasing him once I got tired. Tyler walked back over to me,  breathing heavily.

"Sorry, buttercup." He giggled and hugged me.

"It's fine. I love you still." He smiled while his brown eyes met mine, and he kissed me on the cheek.