•Y/n's POV•

"Come on. We're going out." Tyler beamed, holding my hand as we walked down the sidewalk, on our way home from school.

"What do you mean? It's a school night." I contradicted him, moving some hair out of my face.

"I don't care. I wanna take you somewhere." I could tell he obviously wasn't going to give up until he got his way.

"Like, where?"

He stopped and stood there for a second, thinking to himself. He looked at me, his eyes lighting up as he let out a small gasp.

"Icecream!" He squealed, a huge smile forming on his face. "Please, please, please come with me!" He lied his head on my shoulder and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, sure, I'll go." I replied, giving in. I couldn't say no to those eyes. He lifted his head off of my shoulder and bit his lip. "Cool," he breathed, nodding. "Lets go then." He tried to pull my arm as he started to walk.

Once we arrived, Tyler pulled me inside excitedly. I'm guessing he couldn't contain himself because he was jumping up and down as we waited in line.

"Tyler, you need to calm down." I giggled, putting my hand on his shoulder and rubbing the soft cloth on his hoodie. He smiled the same perfect smile.

We got to the front of line, but as I got to the counter to pay, Tyler stepped in front of me.
"Put that money away, I'm paying." He winked as he pushed me aside, pulling out some of his own money. I stood next to him quietly as he handed the money to the cashier. He quickly spun around and handed me my icecream, only to turn back around and get his own. He took my hand and led to me to a table, sitting down next to me so that his shoulders were brushing against mine.

_______________________________

Tyler and I walked to the front door of his house. He pulled the handle on the door, but it didn't open. He groaned and persisted to violently pull the door handle. "Here's an idea, maybe it's locked." I spoke, removing his hands from the door.

"Oh, true." He unzipped his backpack scattered through a ton of stuff until he finally pulled out his keys and opened the door. As we walked in, Tyler swung his bag onto the floor and jumped onto the couch. He was lying on his stomach, and his face was buried by the pillows. I jumped on top of his back, causing him to laugh as he tried to turn around. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway, and Tyler gasped, immediately pushing me onto the floor.

"Why would you do that to your girlfriend?" Zack teased him as he walked inside of the room. "You okay Y/n? I know Tyler isn't very gentle." Tyler's dark brown eyes shot a glare at Zack. His brother stuck out his tongue, and walked into the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Tyler asked, taking my hand and pulling me back onto the couch.

"A movie?" I suggested, not really knowing anything else to offer.

"That's boring."

"Well, what do you have in mind?" I crossed my arms and looked at him, raising an eyebrow. He stared at the floor and took a deep breath. "Guess we're watching a movie." He picked up the remote off of the coffee table and put an arm around me, turning on the TV.

"Hey, I wanna watch a movie!" Zack yelled from the kitchen, dashing over to the couch. I was expecting him to sit right in between me and Tyler, but instead he just sat on the other side of the couch. Tyler rolled his eyes as he turned on a Disney movie.

"I know how obsessed you are with Disney movies." Tyler spoke quietly, probably so Zack couldn't hear, and set down the remote on the coffee table. I pressed my lips against Tyler's, only to pull away a second after because of his brother's snooping.

"Can you like... not make out when I'm watching a movie?" Although Tyler got easily annoyed by this, I stifled a giggle. He leaned back in and kissed me, while Zack groaned and walked away.

"I love you," Tyler whispered, moving some of my hair out of my face.

"I love you too."