20

•Really long time skip to Y/n and Tyler's 6 month anniversary•

•Y/n's POV•

Today marked 6 months that I've been with Tyler. I never expected Tyler to ever end up as my boyfriend, but everyone else said it was 'obviously going to happen'.

I heard a knock on the door and ran downstairs . I opened it and smiled as I saw Tyler. "I hope it's not too annoying with me singing all the time, but I wanted to play another song for you," Tyler smiled cutely as I noticed he was holding his ukulele. "It's not annoying, Tyler. I love your singing."

I took his hand and led him to my room. I sat on my bed, crossing my legs, and Tyler sat next to me. "Lets see what you've got this time." He looked down and blushed while a small smile formed on his face. He looked up at me and began strumming the ukulele.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

If I can't help falling in love with you"

He finished the entire song, and he sounded like an angel. His voice was perfect.

"Perfect, as always," I kissed him, causing his cheeks to turn even pinker than they were before.

_______________________________

Tyler and I didn't really do anything today other then watch TV. "Lets go to the park," Tyler looked at me, getting up from the couch. "Now? It's dark outside," I contradicted him. "Yes, now!" He began to pull my arm, trying to get me off the couch. I knew he wouldn't stop until he got his way, so I just got up.

Once we arrived, Tyler sat down in the grass, looking up at me, waiting for me to come. I sat next to him. It was quiet at the park. The only sound we could hear was the wind, causing the trees to sway back and forth. Not knowing what to do, I looked up at the night sky.

"Well, the stars look beautiful tonight," I said, still looking up. "Yeah..beautiful," Tyler whispered faintly. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he wasn't looking up, but at me. "Pfft, shut up," I giggled and playfully pushed him.

He wrapped an arm around me and looked up. The moon was bright and full. I looked over at Tyler, noticing how his brown eyes seemed to sparkle. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," he turned to me, smirking. "Oh, that reminds me- I did bring a camera," he said, reaching into the pocket of his hoodie. He pulled out a blue polaroid camera. "Why did you bring that?"

"To take a picture, obviously," he replied sassily, messing with some of the buttons. "Get closer." He pulled me closer to him and held out the camera. I pressed my lips against his cheek, and could feel him smiling widely. "Got it," he said putting the camera down. The polaroid slid out of the slot in the camera and Tyler pulled it out carefully.

"Cute. Are you gonna label it?" I questioned him, lying my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I brought a sharpie," he answered, pulling a sharpie out of his hoodie pocket. He began to write on it with his smallish handwriting. I noticed he was writing the words 'forever and always'. He pulled his hand away and put the cap on the marker.

"Why 'forever and always'?" I looked at Tyler curiously. He looked down and ran his hand through his silky brown hair. "Well, that's the way I'll love you. Forever and always," he replied softly as he turned to me. His eyes met mine, and he began to stroke my hair.

I started to think of the times Tyler and I were nothing but friends. Did he love me then and I just didn't realize it?

"Hey, Tyler?"

"Hmm?"

"I have a question. And I hope it's not too awkward to ask." I began to blush, so I looked down, hoping he wouldn't notice. "What is it?" A spark of curiosity spread throughout his brown eyes.

"Have you always loved me? Like, even when we were just friends?" He opened his mouth slightly, probably thinking of what to say. "Well, love is putting someone else's needs before yours, right?" I quietly nodded, listening to his words carefully. "So, yeah. I've always loved you. But I guess it was only a few months ago that I realized I wanted to be more than friends." I smiled, satisfied with the answer he gave me. It made sense, and I realized that I must've always loved him too. Even if it was just in a friendly way.

I felt Tyler place his hand under my chin as he leaned in closer. Once our noses touched, I could feel our lips connect. He kissed me passionately, and I could feel his lips break out into a smile. He pulled away slowly and rested his forehead against mine.

"I need you, more than anyone, darling."

_______________________________

A/n: Don't worry, it's not over!!! I still have a ton left to write for this story