17

A/n: Listen to this, it's amazing :)

•Y/n's POV•

It was about 1:00 A.M when everyone in my house went to sleep, so I decided to just stay in my room and watch TV.

The Grammys were on. As I watched the different celebrities perform and win awards, I couldn't help but wonder if Tyler would ever be up there. I could imagine his bright brown eyes lighting up as he walked on stage, and his perfect smile beaming over the crowd. He has a beautiful voice, and so much talent. I believe he could do it someday.

A notification from my phone interrupted my thoughts, so I picked it up tiredly, but smiled when I noticed it was a text from Tyler.

Tyler: Hey, you up?

Y/n: Obviously

Tyler: I need to ask you something

Y/n: Go ahead

Tyler: Just move your curtains and look out your window

I walked over to my window, confused, and moved the curtains out of the way. I looked over at his house, he was looking outside of his window too. Once he noticed me, a small smile spread across his face. He held his hand up, signaling me to hold on a minute, whilst he scattered through a ton of papers on his desk. I giggled to myself as he finally came closer to his window.

I could see him writing something on the piece of paper with a black sharpie, but I couldn't tell what he was writing. He slowly began to hold the paper up and shut his eyes. The paper read the words, 'Prom?' He opened his eyes and wore awkward smile as his cheeks began to turn pink. I instantly grabbed a paper from my desk and wrote the words, ''Of course, Ty'. I held it up and he smiled even wider as he began to dance around his room. He then tripped over something, and knowing Tyler, he probably tripped over himself. I giggled at his cuteness and picked up my phone, deciding to text him.

Y/n: You ok?

Tyler: Yeah, just a little excited

T/n: A little?

Tyler: Ok, a lot

Y/n: It's getting kinda late. Goodnight Ty <3

Tyler: Goodnight <3

_______________________________

•Tyler's POV•

"Tyler, get up!" I fluttered my eyes open to see my mom standing by my door. "What?" I asked tiredly, stretching my arms. "It's 12:00. Stop sleeping in so late," she stated as she left my room and walked downstairs.

I reached for my phone, still half asleep with my eyes closing, and picked it up. I turned it on and immediately noticed the date. February 14th. It was Valentine's day. My eyes widened as I quickly ran downstairs.

"Mom! Help!" I ran around the house, checking every room for her. She frightened me when she suddenly came out of my brothers room. "What do you want?"

"It's Valentine's day and I need a gift for Y/n. Help me," I complained.

"You have a voice. Sing something," she suggested, trying to walk past me. I guess it wasn't a bad idea, but what would I sing?

I ran to my room, deciding to change my clothes. I put on the usual, a t-shirt with a pair of skinny jeans.

I carefully picked up my ukulele that was lying next to my dresser, and sat down on my bed. I thought to myself, trying to recall a song I've learned before. Can't be 'Buttercup', I've already played that for her. Can't be 'We Don't Believe What's On TV' either, I've played that too. I groaned, still trying to think of another song. Then it came to me- a while ago I had learned the song 'I'm yours'. Perfect. I could sing that.

_______________________________

I knocked on Y/n's door with one hand, holding my ukulele in the other. Y/n opened the door and greeted me with a smile. Her eyes darted from the ukulele and back to me. "Playing another song?" I acknowledged her with a smile as she  closed the front door and took my hand, leading me to the couch.

She sat down, and I sat beside her. "Go ahead." She looked into my eyes, waiting for me to start playing. I took a deep breath before I started to sing the first verse.

•Y/n's POV•

He sang the first half of the song. I love hearing him sing. I love his voice.

He continued to sing.

"So I won't hesitate

No more, no more

It cannot wait

I'm sure

There's no need to complicate

Our time is short

This is our fate

I'm yours"

He's an angel.

After stopping for a moment, he continued to sing another line quietly as he started moving closer towards me.

"Do you want to come on, scooch on over closer, dear"

His face was directly in front of mine. He had a huge smile on his face as sang quieter than before.

"And I will nibble your ear"

I rose an eyebrow as he moved his face closer to mine. I was expecting a kiss, but he moved his head away from mine and I felt him bite my ear. "Ow! Tyler? What the heck?" I giggled as I jumped back in surprise. He smiled, completely ignoring the fact that he bit me.

"Happy Valentine's day, love " He shifted closer to me and his shoulders brushed against mine. He turned his head towards me and stroked my hair, removing it from my face.

"I need you more than anyone, darling," he spoke quietly. He softly placed his lips on mine and pulled away a second later.