33// the end

•Time skip to the wedding day•

•Y/n's POV•

I ran up to my room and searched through a ton of clothes on my dresser to find the short white dress I needed. Finally finding it under a pile of clothes, I picked it up and changed into it.

I was in a rush to get ready for Tyler's wedding, and I couldn't be late either because I was a bridesmaid.

The past 2 weeks, Tyler and I had been really distant. I would greet him if I saw him, but we didn't really hang out. I really missed him.

Once I had finally finished doing my hair, all I needed to do was grab my shoes and we could go. I gathered everything, and walked downstairs.

"Okay I'm ready!" I called out to my parents, who were sitting on the couch waiting.

I walked outside, and they followed me. As I walked down my driveway, I looked over to Tyler's house. He was getting in his car with his brothers, and his sister. I assume his parents were there already. I guess Zack was the only one who noticed me because he ran up to me.

"So, what ever happened to Tyler calling this whole thing off?" He asked me with a confused expression on his face.

"I thought he told you he couldn't do it," I replied, raising an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, he did. But I didn't think he meant it."

"I guess he did. Anyways, we better get going," I said, waving to him and opening my car door.

"Alright, bye," he called as he walked back to Tyler's car.

_______________________________

When we first walked into the church, not many people were there yet considering we had to be earlier than everyone else. But as I sat down and waited a while, more people were finally showing up. After a while, the church was full of a ton of Tyler's family members, some that I knew too, because of how close Tyler and I always were.

The wedding was about to start, and all of the girls who Jasmine had chosen to be her bridesmaids were standing together on the alter. Tyler was on the opposite side of us, and he didn't look too excited for someone who going to get married. He looked at me a few times and smiled nervously.

Jasmine soon walked down the aisle in a long, white dress, with her father by her side. Everyone's eyes were on her, and I couldn't help but notice that Tyler was the only one not looking at her. Instead he was staring at the floor, and he seemed really nervous. When Jasmine stopped to stand in front of him, I saw him smile, but I knew Tyler, and I could tell that was his fake smile.

The priest started talking, and I payed attention through most of it, but I got distracted when I wondered if Tyler really wanted this. He told me he didn't, yet he's still marrying her. But I knew my best friend, and by his face, I knew he didn't want this.

My attention was immediately given to the priest when I heard the words, "If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The church was silent, and at this moment, it seemed more silent than it had been before. This was my last chance. If I speak up, would it do any well? I thought about it. Who was I to say anything? I'm just some girl that happens to be the grooms best friend. Why should I come and ruin it for everyone? My eyes instantly met Tyler's as I looked up. His expression was desperate, and his eyes were practically begging for me to speak up.

"Okay," the priest said. He was about to continue, but I cut him off.

"Wait!" I pleaded, managing to take a step toward. Everyone's eyes in the church were on me now, which only made me more nervous. But I kept my gaze towards Tyler, and I could see his eyes light up.

"Tyler, you can't marry her," I spoke loudly, although my voice and hands were shaking. I didn't have to look at the crowd to see the surprised looks everyone was giving me. Jasmine was turned around, facing me now, and her eyes were widened as though she couldn't believe what was happening.

I started to walk down the alter, but I turned to look at Tyler. "Meet me in the front when you're out of the church," I told him. I turned back around and began to quickly walk to the front. Hoping to avoid any looks I was getting, I put my head down as I walked.

When I walked outside, I sat on a small bench that was near the doors. It was quiet outside. The only sound I could hear was the wind swaying the trees. I was waiting for the moment where Tyler would come running out, and kiss me as if I was in some kind of princess movie.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and I jumped up. When I noticed Tyler smiling widely, I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my hair.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"Your welcome," I replied.

He pulled away from the hug, but he kept one hand on my waist, and left his other hand to stroke my hair. He leaned in closer, and before I knew it, his lips collided with mine. It felt magical, almost like it really was a princess a movie, and he was the prince. He pulled away a few seconds later and smiled.

I ruffled his hair, and he didn't bother to fix it. He only did the same to me.

"I guess I deserved that," I giggled.

"You did deserve it."

And with that, he took my hand and pulled me closer again.

"You and I are forever and always, buttercup," he told me.

The End

A/n: OHMYGOSH THAT WAS THE END WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST WRITE AN ENTIRE BOOK FJFJRCIFNRJFI

anyway, i just wanted to thank everyone for reading this. it was really fun to write, and i love seeing everyone's reactions and stuff.

so firstly, should I do an epilogue? Just something that's only a chapter long

secondly, i'm still doing another tyler x reader!! i'm gonna post the first chapter soon

anyway yeah, that's all for now so, peace :)