23

•Y/n's POV•

"Y/n, get up!"

"Why.." I complained tiredly, turning around and burying my face in the pillow. I didn't have to open my eyes to know it was Tyler talking to me. My mom needs to stop letting Tyler come in while I'm sleeping.

"I wanna see you!" He said excitedly as he pulled my arm, causing me to fall onto the floor.

"Ouch," I looked at Tyler accusingly. "Well, you deserved it," he laughed while putting his hand out to help me up.

"Come on, get dressed. Josh and Mackenzie are coming," he said as he walked out of my room, closing the door.

After I changed into a t-shirt and some shorts, I looked at the time. 6:00 AM.. what the heck Tyler? I ran downstairs and saw Tyler sitting on the couch with Josh and Mackenzie.

"Oh, hey," I smiled and noticed there was no other room on the couch, so I sat on top of Tyler. "So, I wanted us all to do something today," Tyler stated.

"We're going to Disney my dudes," Mackenzie smiled and looked over at Tyler.

"Come on! I wanted to tell her," Tyler pouted.

"Disney? You know I have to leave tomorrow, right?" I remarked.

"Don't worry about it, I bought plane tickets and everything all last night. We're leaving in a few, and we're coming back early tomorrow," Tyler explained.

"Do I need to pack anything?" I asked him.

"Nope. Your mom did it for you. Since we're only staying over one night, there's a backpack with some clothes in it by the front door." He seemed to have everything prepared.

"Well, then lets go." I smiled and got up, waiting for Tyler, Josh, and Mackenzie to get up. I also had to wait for my mom of course, so she could drive us to the airport.

•Time Skip•

•Tyler's POV•

After about a two hour flight to Florida, we finally arrived at the airport, and eventually had a bus take us to Magic Kingdom. When we got to the park, I checked the time on my phone. 10:00. Gonna be honest, I felt pretty proud that I had planned all this in one night.

After we checked in and everything, we all gathered near each other to decide what we wanted to do.

"What's first?" Josh asked, looking over at me.

"Space Mountain?" I suggested.

"Yes!" Josh exclaimed. Y/n and Mackenzie nodded.

"Lets go," I smiled, and Josh and I began skipping to our destination. Y/n and Mackenzie just walked behind us, laughing.

"What are they even doing?" I could hear Mackenzie's voice, and Josh and I turned around. "Why don't you join us?" Josh grabbed her hand and pulled her next to us. Y/n already knew I was going to make her join us because she had rolled her eyes and put out her hand for me to take.

_______________________________

Once we got off the ride, Y/n looked over at me. "You were totally scared of that ride," she smirked.