Pop up trip| 7

(Sebastian up top)

I was sleeping pretty damn well if I do say so myself. Well that is until I got a phone call. I decided to ignore it but when the phone started ringing for the third time my paranoia kicked in. I grabbed the phone and answered hoping it wasn't any bad news.

"Nyla, how fast can you pack a suitcase?"

It was Sebastian. I pulled my phone from my face to check the time and saw it was only 3am. "Given that it is 3am, sir, I doubt I could pack it any faster than I could get out of this bed." I responded tiredly.

"Well I need you to pack and get ready. I'm on my way to get you." That was all he said before hanging up. My phone then vibrated from a text. Sebastian sent me a list of things to pack. I groaned and turned around to face Javier. He spent the night and was going to sleep on the floor or on the couch but I wouldn't let him.

I tried to get out of his arms but he just tightened his grip and pulled me back down. "Javier i have to get up." I mumbled to him.

He groaned and his eyes slowly opened. "Where are you going?"

"I have to get ready to go on an emergency business trip." I said with a groan.

"At 3 in the morning?" He asked clearly confused after checking his phone. "Yes. It sure does suck to be me right now." I said.

"Why do you have to go?" He asked sadly. "Duty calls, baby." I said.

"Well you can't go." He said stubbornly. I smiled at him as he feigned hurt. "I have to go. This is how I make money honey." I laughed.

He could just be your sugar daddy and then you won't have to work.

I snickered are my own jokes and pushed that thought aside. "Fine, lets get you packed up." He said.

By the time I was done packing for this illusive trip, Sebastian was outside waiting on me. Rather impatiently might I add. He probably called like six times already to tell me to hurry up.

I was wearing a onesie and uggs, I wasn't going to change either. It was too damn early for that. Javier grabbed my suit case and I grabbed my purse. When we got downstairs, Sebastian was leaning against a black Mercedes while scrolling through his phone.

He looked up and smiled at me but he had a scowl on his face when he saw Javier. "Javier, what're you doing here?" He asked.

"Staying with my girl for the night." He responded. The two of them stood there glaring at each other for a minute until I cleared my throat.

"Well let's get these bags in the car." I said breaking the awkward silence. Both Sebastian and Javier reached for one of my bags and put them in the trunk.

Javier grabbed my waist and pulled my into a hug, subtly laying a few kisses on my neck. I giggled and pulled my head back. "I'll be home soon." I mumbled and he nodded.

He pressed his lips against mine and pecked them two more times. I hugged him one more time before turning to Sebastian who was glaring at the ground. I was walking to the car when Javier grabbed my hand and spun me around. "Uno más." He said and kissed me again.

"Alright, Alright. Literally, you'll be back in a couple days." I heard Sebastian grumble.

"Have fun, mi amor." He said. He kissed my forehead before letting me go. It's safe to say we are still in the cupcake phase. "Don't forget to lock up!"

Sebastian opened the car door for me and I waved at Javier from inside as Sebastian pulled off. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"California." He responded. "What for? Couldn't this have waited until normal people hours?"

"Yeah...but where's the fun in that?" He asked sarcastically.