25

CH. 25 -- PATRICK

"Look, I promise I'm not mad at you." Pete says, rolling his eyes. I grab his wrist and pull him into me, one of my hands resting dangerously low on his back. "Oh."

"I'll make it up to you." I whisper into his neck, biting his neck gently. He tips his head back to give me better access. "I promise. You want me on my knees? You want me to fuck you?"

"Okay, okay, stop it. Get off of me before I jump you. You look too pretty to be jumped right now." Pete tries to push me off, but I get a good grope in on his ass before he can, which leads to him shivering. "Here comes your parents. You should be cuddling up to her."

At the sight of my parents, I pull the girl that is supposed to play my girlfriend closer to me, kissing her temple. One of her hands splays on my button down as she grips it.

"Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Elisa. And you've already met Pete. This is his girlfriend, Ashlee." I say, and my mom pulls Elisa and Ashlee in for hugs. My dad kisses their hands and tells them they look beautiful.

"Baby, I thought it was just going to be you and Elisa and us." My mom says as we make our way inside. I simply shrug. I can't tell her that Pete 'wants to keep an eye on me because I'm too damn irresistible and he doesn't trust Elisa and the fact that she says she's a lesbian,' or that would raise some questions.

"The four of us had plans to get dinner, and I couldn't just cancel," is the best lie I can come up with. Truth be told, the only plans I had for the night were to get into Pete's pants finally, but I can't tell her that.

As we sit down, my father, my mother, and Ashlee sit on one side with my dad in the middle, and Pete, Elisa, and I sit on the other with me in the middle. Elisa sits closer to me than I would like, but she's supposed to be my girlfriend, so I don't say anything. That doesn't stop Pete from shooting her dirty looks every so often, however.

Everyone makes small talk as we wait for our waiter to take our orders. "So, Patrick, how did the two of you meet?" My father asks, and I immediately look to Pete.

"Well, Pete set Elisa and I up since she and Ashlee are pretty good friends." I say, and the four of us nod in unison.

"Patrick and Elisa have a lot in common." Ashlee adds, and the look she gives me says what she doesn't have to: 'like the fact that they both like their own gender.'

"Yeah, we both like sports and, uh, music." I say, and my dad doesn't look like he buys it but he nods anyways.

"Excuse me, I'm going to go to the restroom." I say, and Elisa lets me out of the booth. When I get to the bathroom and find it thankfully empty, I look at myself in the mirror and sigh.

Who do I think I am, pretending to be straight? The only thing straight about me is the fact that I play baseball. I take a deep breath and ready myself to go back out there and open the door. My mother is in the hallway, waiting for me.

"Patrick." She says, shaking her head. "Why didn't you tell us you were dating a boy?"

"Uh, what are you talking about?" I ask, loosening my tie. She just sighs and pulls me out of view from the other tables.

"You told us you were gay, and now you're magically not? Your father might believe you, but I don't." She says, and tears form in my eyes.

"Please don't tell him." I say, willing myself not to cry. Her face softens.

"I won't, baby, but you can't lie to him for the rest of your life. And if he tries to do something stupid, I promise I won't let him." My mom wipes my eyes and pulls me in for a hug. "Is it Pete?" She whispers, and I just nod.

"I knew it was when you nodded after I called him handsome. And the girls are dating as well, correct?" Mom asks, and my eyes widen.

"Uh, not that I know of? Elisa's gay, but as far as I know, Ashlee isn't." I say, and Mom just smiles, shaking her head.

"Trust me, they are. Now, come on, let's go back out there. And you should show off Pete. He really is very handsome." Mom squeezes my cheek.

"Trust me, I know he is." I say as he comes in to view. He takes my breath away even after all these years.

--

Pushing Pete against his dorm door as soon as we get inside is something I've been waiting to do since I saw him with his cute little bow tie on. "Fuck." He moans, tangling his hands in my hair.

I rip his shirt open, letting my lips trail down to his torso, taking one of his nipples in my mouth. "Ahem." Joe says, and when I turn around, my mouth still attached to Pete, he's scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

I laugh, which causes Pete to moan because of the vibrations. "Sorry, Joe, but I'm about to get on my knees. You can watch or leave, but it's happening." I say, and Joe's eyes widen. He scrambles to find his shoes and slip them on.

"You might want to get a coat, it's a little chilly." Pete somehow says calmly, and Joe just gives him a thumbs up. We move and let Joe out of the door.

"Okay, where were we?" I smirk, and Pete pulls me back up and kisses me as my hands unbuckle his belt.

"Right about here."

two updates in one day happy mlkj day guys

hop off my message board w the update comments tho pls thx