34

warning: smut ahead and then sadness

CH. 34 -- PETE

"Who was that?" I ask Patrick as he re-enters my room.

"My mom." He licks his lips when he realises I've stripped myself of his shirt I was wearing because I'm more comfortable without it.

"What'd she want?" Patrick doesn't answer, instead shrugging and grabbing my wrist to pull me up to him and connect our lips.

"I love it when you wear my clothes. But I love it even more when you take them off." Patrick says, smirking into our kiss. His hands sneak into my back pockets and pull my closer as his lips travel to my neck. I lie back onto the bed, pulling him with me as he trails kisses down my torso. "Is this okay?" He asks when he reaches the button to my jeans. I take a deep breath and nod, and he smiles at me before unbuttoning my jeans. "If you want me to stop, just say so."

Patrick kisses me again as he gets a hand into my boxers and wraps it around my cock. I groan. It feels like no one's touched me in ages. But it was my fault, so I can't complain.

He pulls away from me and trails his mouth down to the tattoo right above my groin. He sucks a bruise next to it. When his mouth wraps around me, I tangle my hands in his hair and try to buck my hips up.

"No." Patrick pulls away and smiles at me before laughing. He puts his mouth back on my cock when he's still laughing, which makes me gasp and jerk my hips up again.

"Fuck, Patrick, please." I say, and he curls his tongue around me and takes me further into his mouth.

Patrick takes his hands off of my hips and nods, and I take that as him letting me fuck his mouth. I thrust upwards, and he just lets me, sucking harder when I pull out.

"Not gonna last, fuck, your mouth." I moan out, and he just swallows around me until I come in his mouth.

I go still under him, and he pulls away, presumably to go clean up. But when I look back, he's got a hand in his sweats, finishing himself off, eyes shut tight.

I can't force myself to take over, even though I want to. He probably doesn't expect me to anyways. Honestly, he's most likely just glad I didn't run off again.

"I love you." He mumbles, kissing my forehead and pulling me into him. I smile even though I know he can't see me.

"I love you too." I reply, but it's no use because he's already passed out.

--

"He blew you?" Joe almost shouts when I tell him. I nod, glad that both of our boyfriends - at least that's what I'm calling Patrick - aren't here at the moment. "And you didn't even jerk him off?"

"Look, hi, newly gay here." I say, and Joe just rolls his eyes.

"You know you're gonna have to let him fuck you soon, right?" Joe asks, and my eyes widen.

"What the fuck?" I demand, and Joe just sighs.

"Look, you let him suck your dick. You can't expect him to think you don't want to move a step farther into your relationship now. Plus, you guys have been 'dating' for, like, close to three months now." Joe says, and my eyebrows furrow, like they usually do when I'm confused. "Pete, if a girl let you eat her out, wouldn't you expect her to let you fuck her next time?"

"Oh shit." I run a hand across my forehead. "I'm the girl in the relationship, aren't I?"

"Well, you're both men. But if one of you were a girl, yeah, it'd be you."

"But I don't want him to fuck me." I say, and Joe's eyes widen, shooting me a questioning look.

"Question, are you dating who I think you're dating? Have we both seen him half naked before? He wants you to see him fully naked, and you don't want that?" Joe asks, a bewildered look on his face.

"Yeah, he's fucking gorgeous, but I don't want to have sex with him." I tell Joe, and his shakes his head.

"You're fucked now." Joe says, but before I can ask, he points behind me.

"He's standing behind me, isn't he?" I ask, and Joe nods. When I turn around to face Patrick, he has a hurt look on his face. "Patrick, I-"

"No, it's fine. I shouldn't have pushed you into anything." Patrick drops his head. Joe pats me on the back and excuses himself to his room, where I know he'll be eavesdropping. "I think we should take a break."

"All because I won't have sex with you?" I ask, crossing my arms. Patrick's head shoots up to lock eyes with me.

"What? You think I'm just going to blow you for the rest of our relationship and never want anything back from you? Fuck you." Patrick shouts back at me.

"Patrick, no, that's not-" I can't finish my sentence before he's already firing something back at me.

"Don't fucking say it's not what you meant. It's exactly what you meant. Sex is fine if I'm getting you off and then myself, huh?" Patrick's jaw clenches and unclenches as he tries to calm himself down. "I can't, Pete. Maybe we shouldn't even take a break. Maybe we should be done for good."

"Patrick." I say, but he just shakes his head, pulling a long, thin box out of his jacket pocket.

He tosses it in my direction, and I catch it right as it almost hits the ground. "Happy fucking three months."

Patrick doesn't wait for me to open it, instead just marching out of the door. As soon as he slams it behind him, Joe comes running out of his room. "Open it!" He doesn't even try to pretend he wasn't listening.

I take the lid off and find a silver necklace with two of the male gender symbols together. "Oh shit." I mumble when I find he the engraving on it. It reads 'thanks for being here for me. i'll always love you.' in small letters so it'll all fit.

sad sappy shit + pete being a dick + smut = every story i've ever written

how was it

thx 4 reading