49

CH. 49 -- PATRICK

"Who's ready for a weekend full of drinking, no baseball drama, and a shit ton of fun?" Pete exclaims, handing me an invitation to only god knows where. My eyebrows furrow as I grab Pete's waist and pull him to me. He straddles me as I kiss his lips.

"What's all of this about?" I ask, my eyebrows raising when we pull apart. He wraps an arm around my neck to keep himself steady as he takes the envelope from my hands.

"Dear PMVS, you are cordially invited to join your insanely hot future husband, your insanely hyper future step-brother-in-law, and your insanely awful future father-in-law at the latter's bachelor party. Why he's choosing to have another one even though this is his third wedding is beyond me. Love, PLKW3." Pete reads, handing me the letter when he's finished.

"You want me to skip out on our one bye weekend from baseball to accompany you to your father's third - and possibly not his last - bachelor party?" I ask, and when Pete nods, I just sigh, knowing I've already lost this argument. It'll be easier to just give it. "And where is it?"

"That's the fun part, baby." Pete smiles, pulling me into another kiss. It's easy to get carried away into complete bliss for a few minutes. I pull back, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Where is it?" I repeat, my voice deeper than usual, and I make sure I'm staring into his eyes. He visibly gulps before smiling.

"Pack your bags, P. We're going to L.A.!"

--

"I can't believe I let your stupid ass talk me into this." I mutter, dragging my luggage into the hotel. Pete just smiles, wrapping an arm around me.

"Want to know the best part about all of this, 'Trick?" Pete asks as we get in line for the checkout desk. I shrug, and he smiles again. "We're in celebrity country. No one's going to bother us because there are real live celebs that live here." Pete says, and it makes me smile with him. He's not wrong.

"He's right, and I'm glad for it. A weekend out of the spotlight is just what we needed." Brendon throws an arm around my shoulders as he stands beside us in the line. "You guys ready to hit the club after we check in?"

"The club." I deadpan, sighing dramatically and throwing his arm off of my shoulder. "Like I haven't been to enough clubs."

Pete's eyebrows furrow, and he turns back to me. "You've only been to one." He points out as we move a space up in the line.

"I only needed to go to one to have been at enough." I mutter, thinking back to the last time Pete and I went out to the club. It ended up well, leading to Pete and I coming out.

"It ended up okay, I think." Pete kisses my cheek and hands the lady his debit card. She gives us three room keys, to connected rooms. Pete hands one to Brendon and one to me, keeping one for himself. "Let's go get dressed. Everyone be downstairs in thirty. Split."

"Wait, why are we in separate rooms?" I ask, twirling the room key around in my hand. Pete smiles, throwing his arm around my neck as we get on the elevator.

"Because my dad will probably want to crash at the hotel, and I don't want to leave him alone. Besides, it'll be fun to sneak around. It's like when we first started dating." Pete kisses me before he climbs off of the elevator and opens the door to his room. He winks at me as he closes it behind him.

Brendon and I split to the rooms on either side of him, and we both have keys that can connect both of our rooms to his. We'll probably use them later.

I hop in the shower, and when I get out, I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a long sleeve shirt that I roll the sleeves up on. I add a watch and a pair of NMD's to the outfit before knocking on the door to Pete's room.

He throws it open, and my mouth waters when I take in his appearance. He has a very tight pair of white jeans that are ripped at the knees, a colourful Iron Maiden shirt, and a denim jacket to finish it off.

"Shit, I don't even want to go out anymore." I push him towards the couch, where his eyebrows raise.

"What do you mean?" I sit on the couch, pulling him down to straddle me as I grind up into him. "Oh." His mouth drops open as he rolls his hips down to meet mine.

A knock on the door interrupts us. "Guys, it's been thirty. I can hear you both moaning. Still meeting downstairs?" Brendon calls through the door to us. I continue to grind upwards, pulling Pete's jacket from his shoulders.

"Fuck, uh, Bren, give us like ten?" When I attach my mouth to his collarbone, he moans loudly. "Actually, I think we'll be done in five."

"Okay, I did not need that mental image. Lube and condoms are in the bucket on the table by the bed. I'm gonna call Ken. Stay safe." Pete lets his forehead fall to my shoulder as he laughs.

"You think you can do three minutes if I get myself ready?" Pete asks, and I bite my lip, nodding my head enthusiastically.

"Shit, might be able to do two. If I get to watch you, that is." I kiss him quickly before he rushes to the table and grabs the things.

"Deal."

okay so a few things to talk about:

one, hbd pweezy

two, this is the third story i've updated today so b proud of me pls

and three, i started this book one year ago today. it's been a long ride, and to all of you that stuck by me for the whole way, thank you. for those of you that came around later, thank you as well. you all are the greatest ppl ever

thx 4 reading !!

thoughts?