44

CH. 44 -- PETE

"What the fuck." I say to the empty room a good ten seconds after the door slams shut. I know how he feels, being left hard and aching with only myself to get me off.

I end up just taking a cold shower instead of jerking off, getting dressed when I get out. I need to find Patrick, not get myself off.

Making my way down the stairs of my dorm, I look out over what I can see of the campus. Patrick is nowhere to be seen, which I would expect since he left about ten minutes ago. Great.

Grabbing my phone from my pocket when I reach the bottom of the stairs, I go to my left and just walk. That proves to be a bad idea, I find out, when I bump into someone.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I say, meeting eyes with a curly, brown headed boy with bright green eyes.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Adam Siska, a reporter for PEOPLE Magazine. You're Pete Wentz, yeah? Can I ask you a few questions about baseball?" The guy rushes out, and I'm nodding before I even realise it. He pulls a pad of paper out of his bag and a pen from behind his ear. "So, what's it like to date the Patrick Stump?"

"I, umm. You said these questions were about baseball, yeah? Not about my relationship?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"Just answer the question, please. You wouldn't want it getting back that you didn't cooperate with a nice reporter, would you?" Adam smiles mischievously at me, tapping on the notebook with his pen.

"Okay." I say, my jaw clenching. "Patrick's amazing. The best boyfriend a guy could ask for."

"Great, great." Adam writes that down before looking back up at me. "And how is he in bed? Which of you, you know, takes charge?"

My eyes widen, my mouth dropping open in surprise. "You. You can't ask me that." I say immediately, and Adam smiles again.

"I just did, Mr. Wentz. You should answer it." Adam shoots right back, a smile still on his face.

"Fine, you know what? His dick is nine inches! And he's good with his mouth and his fingers. Anything else, sir?" I ask, venom dripping from my tone.

"No, sir, that'll be great for my article." Adam says with a wink before putting his things away and walking off without another word.

My mouth drops open when I realise what I've just done. Patrick's going to be so pissed.

--

"Hello?" I answer the phone without checking the caller I.D., holding a finger up to stop Andy and Joe from talking.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Patrick growls, and I can imagine him throwing his hands up in the air.

"Uh, what?" I try to play dumb, but I know Patrick knows better.

"You told a fucking gossip magazine my dick was nine inches! One, you shouldn't have even said anything about my dick to some sleazy reporter, and two, that's a blatant lie." Patrick shouts, and I roll my eyes, even though he can't see me.

"Excuse me, but nine seemed more impressive than seven and a half!" I fire back, and then it turns into a shouting match, ending with Patrick huffing a breath out and saying,

"You're unbelievable." before hanging the phone up.

"Well, that didn't sound good." Joe says after a few minutes of silence. I glare at him then, my jaw clenching.

"Shut the fuck up, Joe." Andy and I say in unison, and Joe holds his hands up in surrender.

"I'm just saying. Why exactly were you even talking about Patrick's dick size with a reporter?" Joe asks, and I sigh, sitting back down in front of both of them.

"I panicked because Patrick and I are in a fight, and the reporter started asking questions about our relationship. I've never had any kind of friendship or relationship so in the public eye. It's a lot of pressure, Joe." I snap, and he just nods, holding his hands up again. I know Joe isn't trying to be a dick, but I'm on edge right now.

"I can't say I know what you mean. I'm glad people aren't making articles about how hot my boyfriend is and suggesting he's moving schools. I mean, even though he's insanely hot." Joe says, and I roll my eyes. I wish people weren't making shit up about my boyfriend. I bet it's nice to have a happy relationship that lasts for longer than three days.

"Lucky you, huh?" I ask, standing back up and grabbing my phone from the table.

"Where are you going?" Andy asks, a hand on my wrist to stop me from leaving. I look down at it before shrugging.

"To find Patrick and try to work this shit out. His initials are stuck on my skin for the rest of my life, so I figure I should at least try to fix things." I try to joke, and really, it isn't even funny, but Joe snorts anyways.

"Good luck with that." They both say, waving at me for reassurance when I turn back at the last second.

okay so shorter chapter bc i kind of have writer's block. also bc i wanted to let you guys know about a story i just published that's going to be sad and sweet and romantic.

it's called "focus" and i love the idea and i really want to do it justice. so please go give it a read and let me know how you like it?

on another note, thank you all for reading because you're all the greatest -- even the ones that don't vote or comment ever -- people that exist and i hope everything is going great in your lives' today.

also one more thing, don't fuck with people's feelings and don't say you love someone if you don't. stay strong babes, i'm here if you want to talk !!!