43

SEMI-SMUT WARNING

literally if u don't want to read it it's over in like six paragraphs so count the paragraphs and skip them if u don't like smut

CH. 43 -- PATRICK

"Pete," I wake up gasping as Pete sucks on my neck. "Fucking hell." I grab the back of his head and pull his hair to make him stop. "The last time you gave me a hickey my mom saw it. What are you doing?"

"I want to get you off." Pete says, letting a hand trail down my bare torso. My eyes almost bulge out of my head when he slips a hand under my waistband. "Do you want this? You have to talk to me here, baby. I'm not doing anything you don't want, okay?"

"Fuck, yes, Pete, of course I want this. I want you so much." I say as he speeds his hand up. "I'm not gonna last, like, at all." Pete smiles at me, and it looks genuine, like he's not scared.

"How are you supposed to fuck me if you're gonna come before you're even inside of me?" Pete whispers into my ear, and my eyes widen again. I groan when he speeds his pace up, not giving me anytime to even wake up fully.

"If you keep saying shit like that, I'm gonna come before you even get me naked." I say, and Pete smiles again before kissing me. He uses a foot to push my sweats and boxers down, throwing them somewhere in his messy room, which Joe will probably have something to say about later if we don't clean it up. Oh well, we can worry about that later.

As soon as he buries his head in my neck, and his curly hair touches my skin, I jerk away from him. Adam's face flashes through my mind again, and I'm pushing him away before I even know what I'm doing "Patrick?" He asks, one hand still in the air from where I pushed him away from me. I can see the hurt in his eyes, but I can't do this.

"Fuck, fuck, Pete, I have to go." I scramble away from him when he lets me go and grab my sweats, sans boxers.

I rush out of the room without a shirt on, and I'm immediately reaching into my pocket as I shut the door behind me. "Can we meet? Need to talk to you. Bring an extra shirt."

As soon as I hang up, I go to where we usually meet, which is the wall between his dorm and another and wait for him. When he finally comes into my view, I sigh in relief.

Spencer's eyes widen when he looks me over. "Why are you half-hard and shirtless?" He throws the shirt at me and crosses his arms, awaiting my response.

I pull the shirt over my head before taking the pack of cigarettes out of my pocket. I tap the pack before putting one in my mouth and putting it back in my pocket.

Spencer, as if on cue, takes his lighter from his pocket and lights the cigarette in my mouth. I smile around it, as if I'm thanking him. After taking a long drag, I finally speak. "Pete tried to get me off."

"And you left? Isn't this what you've been waiting for since, like, you were born?" Spencer asks, and I roll my eyes at him, hitting my cigarette again.

"I fucked someone else when we broke up." I admit, and Spencer's eyes widen again, his mouth dropping open.

"Oh my god. Tell me it wasn't Nick." He clutches at his chest, as if he genuinely thinks I had sex with Nick.

"It wasn't Nick. It was one of Beckett's friends." I say, and his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"When the fuck did you meet one of Beckett's friends?" Spencer asks, giving me a concerned look. I finish the cigarette, rubbing it against the brick wall so it will go out. I slip it behind my ear as we continue to talk.

"When I was in Nevada, I met him outside of a Verizon and basically told him my life story." I explain, and Spencer just shakes his head, looking at me like he can't believe it.

"Does this friend have a name?" Spencer asks before adding, "Or did you even ask him before jumping into his pants because he's a friend of Will's?"

"Fuck off, it was a stupid mistake." I shoot back, and Spencer just rolls his eyes. "Adam Siska. Sisky." Spencer looks shocked again before he starts laughing in my face. "What?"

"You fucked Beckett's sister's ex!" Spencer shouts, laughing again, and I huff out a breath of annoyance.

"Laugh it up, you dick. How was I supposed to know?" I whine, crossing my arms, which makes him laugh yet again.

"Maybe if you got to know someone before jumping straight into his pants, awkward situations like these could be avoided. You getting the clap could be avoided as well." Spencer says, and it's my turn to roll my eyes. "So, what are you going to do about Pete?"

"Fuck, I don't know. Tell him I guess." I rub my forehead with one hand, running a hand through my hair with the other.

"You should probably do that before he freaks out too. Something's telling me Sisky's going to be stuck in your head forever if you don't tell Pete what you did."

I hate Spencer for being right all of the time.

so i'm wondering if peterick will ever have sex like fr as soon as pete wants the d patrick freaks out

maybe i just like seeing all of u suffer

on another note do u guys like dan & phil

of course u do everyone is trash 4 them !!!!!

dan's new vid killed me today he is great

thank u all very very much for taking time out of your day and supporting me by reading this

thoughts?

-b.