47

smut warning

CH. 47 -- PATRICK

"Hello, gorgeous." I kiss Pete's forehead on my way past the couch, going to drop my book on his bed. When I come back in the living room, he has the television turned off and is sitting there, staring at me. "What's up?"

"I want to have sex with you." He says after a long moment. My eyes almost bulge out of my head at that, but I find myself nodding anyways. First him blowing me in the shower, and now this?

"Shit, okay. Now?" I ask, and he nods, standing up to grab my shoulders. "Maybe we should wait. I can get candles and roses and make it all romantic."

"Stop talking. Now. You're ruining things. Fuck me now." Pete pulls me into him, connecting our lips, and I slip my hands to his lower back, guiding him to the bedroom without pulling away.

I sit back against the bed and pull him into my lap, using one of my hands to slide his shirt up. "You're sure?" I ask, and he nods again, rolling his eyes and pulling his t-shirt over his head. "Fuck, you're so beautiful." I say skimming my hands everywhere as I suck on his neck.

Pete's hands find the buttons on my shirt, practically ripping them apart. He brings my arm to his face and kisses my tattoo with his initials on it. "I love you. Fuck, so much."

I smile before placing a hand on his back and gently turning us over. "I love you more. Oh my god." I say, kissing down his perfect body until I come face to face with his jeans. I unbuckle them, pulling them down and off, leaving him in his boxer briefs.

I reach over to the lube on top of Pete's bedside table. I remember putting this here a few weeks ago, just in case anything happened. So glad it did.

I pull my shorts off, my boxers coming with them. Pulling Pete's boxer briefs off and uncapping the lube, I push his legs up where his heels are touching the back of his legs. This is the most comfortable position for his first time.

I press a finger in after putting a generous amount of lube on three of them. He winces but doesn't clench, since this isn't the first time today I've had a few fingers up his ass. He knows it'll get better.

"So good, you're doing so good." I mumble, pressing two into him this time. Within seconds, he's writhing underneath me.

"More, come on, please." He moans grabbing my face and pulling me down to kiss him. I smile, pressing three of my fingers on. He adjusts quickly, begging for more. "Your cock, come on."

"Calm down, baby, we need to go slow." I run a soothing hand through his hair. He doesn't know how bad this is going to hurt in the morning.

I reach over to my shorts and find my wallet, reaching in the zipper pocket for the condom I keep in there. "You're such a fuckboy, my god." Pete rolls his eyes, gesturing to the condom. I shrug, opening it.

"Better to be safe than sorry, yeah?" I roll the condom on, making sure to put enough lube so Pete will enjoy this. "Tell me to stop, okay? It's gonna hurt. A lot. But it'll get better."

Pete just nods, hooking a foot around my hip and gripping my shoulders with his hands. Fuck, fingernails running down my back is one of my favourite things ever.

I push in a few inches and stop, knowing he's going to need time to adjust. When he starts trying to move down and get me further, I push in a bit more. "Stop treating me like I'm going to break in half."

"You fucking might. So chill out." I push in further until I'm all the way in. He nods after a few minutes, pulling me tighter to him.

"Do your worst." He says, closing his eyes. I smirk at him, pulling out almost all the way.

"Your wish is my command." I thrust back into him, not at full blast because I need him to be able to walk tomorrow. But I'm going to give it to him hard too.

I let my head fall to his neck as I push in and out of him, placing kisses along his pulse. "I love you so much." I whisper.

He runs his fingernails down my back when I change the angle, and I know I'm probably bleeding. I can't find anything in me to care.

I drop a hand down to Pete's cock, knowing this is going to be over too soon. I haven't had sex in probably close to eight months. There's no way I'm going to be able to last when I'm inside who I'm sure is the love of my life.

"I love you." Pete shouts as he comes over my fist. His walls clench around me, and as much as I want to hold on, I can't. I come into the condom a few seconds later.

I try to pull out slowly so it won't hurt Pete that much, but he still swears when I move. "Sorry, sorry." I pull the condom off and tie it, rolling over to hold him after wiping my hand off on one of our shirts. "How was that?"

"So fucking good. I know what I've been missing out on now." Pete smiles, kissing my nose and snuggling farther into me.

I kiss behind Pete's ear, where my initials are and smile at him. "I'm glad I was your first. I hope I'm your only."

"Well, I don't plan on fucking anyone else." Pete says honestly, and I nod.

"I dicked you down." I say, and his eyes widen before he busts out laughing.

"Never say that again."

peterick did the sex and pete will b feeling that later

hope u guys enjoyed

thoughts ?