50

CH. 50 -- PETE

"Where are we going, Peter?" My father asks when I finally coax him into the car. I roll my eyes, and Patrick just snorts as he drives to the club we're going to.

"Don't act like you haven't been through this twice already. It's your third - and hopefully your last - bachelor party." I sigh, letting my head fall back against the seat.

"I wouldn't bet on it." Patrick mumbles, and Brendon and I can't help but laugh. My father glares at Patrick, but Patrick either doesn't notice or doesn't care. "Let's get this shit over with." Patrick parks the car and rolls his eyes before getting out and coming to open my door for me.

"Even when you're pissed, you're still a gentleman. How did I get so lucky?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes before kissing my forehead.

"It's not your fault your dad's an asshole." He whispers in my ear, taking my hand and leading me out of the car. "And I'm the lucky one." Patrick presses his forehead to mine and smiles at me.

"Peter, they won't let us in." My father sighs, interrupting us and crossing his arms. Patrick rolls his eyes, pulling away from me. My dad looks sad, and I feel bad because this is supposed to be his day. Even though he's had two of these exact days already. So I'll do what I have to to get us in.

Patrick eyes me, eyebrows raised like he knows how I'm about to get us in. He smiles when I take my jacket off and hand it to him, walking back to the car to put it up. "Want me to dress you down?" He asks when he gets back, and I nod.

Patrick rips both of my sleeves off and I should be upset that my shirt is ruined, but I can't be bothered when he looks at me like he wants to ravish me. I think he's done until he finds my father and holds his hand out like he's waiting for something.

"Fine." My father huffs, putting a pocket knife in Patrick's hand. My boyfriend turns back to me, a wicked grin on his face as he drops on one knee. This isn't the first or last time he's been on a knee for me, I hope.

He cuts my shirt all the way around at my belly button, leaving everything below my navel exposed until my jeans start. Patrick's eyes travel lower as he hands the pocket knife back to my father, who is glaring at Patrick again.

"I didn't want him to get us in this way." My father grumbles, and Brendon just laughs, bumping into my father from behind.

"Get used to it. You have two hot sons, and Andrew." Brendon jokes, obviously talking about himself. I turn my attention back to my boyfriend, whose eyes have clouded over as he continues to look me up and down.

He bites his lip. "Fuck, we might have to go at it in the bathroom." Patrick says, leaning his forehead against mine. My dad makes a sound in protest at Patrick's words. Patrick, Brendon, and I all chuckle. "Go get us in baby." Patrick kisses me quickly, pushing me ahead after slapping my ass, which earns another noise from my dad.

"Hi." I say to the bouncer, who eyes me up and down. He smiles before noticing the crew I have behind me.

"How many you got with you?" He asks, and I gesture to the three men behind me. "And which of them is your boy?"

"That'd be me." Patrick steps up to where he's pressed behind me. The bouncer nods, smiling at the two of us.

"That's really hot." He says simply. "Go on in, all four of you." I wink at him as we pass by, and my dad is probably definitely trying to intimidate him, but I can bet it doesn't work.

"You guys go sit down. I'll get a round." I say, and Patrick pulls me to him, kissing me quickly.

"Hurry back. I don't want any guys thinking you're alone." Patrick whispers to me, and I nod, pecking his cheek. I make my way to the bar, leaning towards the bartender so he can hear me.

"Four double shots of tequila." I say, holding up four fingers. The woman nods, walking away to make my drinks. Someone presses himself up behind me, and I think it's Patrick until they lean in to whisper in my ear.

"You here alone, baby?" He asks, lips brushing against my ear. I step away from him, shaking my head.

"Nope." I hold my left hand up, the one with my ring on it. "Engaged." I lie, and he nods, taking a step closer to me.

"Bachelor party, then? Come on, one of your last nights as a free man. At least dance with me." He tries, and I shake my head, turning to give the bartender my last name to start a tab on as I take the shots and head back for my table.

"I'm good." I say, aware that he's following me. I set the shots down on the table in front of Brendon and my dad, seeing as Patrick is nowhere to be found.

He slides a hand to my bare lower back, and I jump away from him. "You're showing so much skin, I want to touch it all."

"You touch him one more time, and you won't even be able to lay a finger on him because you won't have any fingers left." Patrick slides up behind my other side, placing his hand exactly where the other guy had his. It fits perfectly.

"Whoa, I didn't know your fiancé stood at four foot one and wore Polo. He's so intimidating." The guy jokes, and Patrick tightens his grip on my hip, moving me behind him.

"Pete, go get security." Patrick says, letting go of me. My eyebrows furrow, and I give him a strange look.

"Why?" I ask, and Patrick smiles at me, turning back to face the guy. In seconds, he raises a fist and punches the guy once. The guy falls on the ground, and my eyes widen as Brendon joins Patrick's side to fend off the guy's friends coming for Patrick. My father joins seconds later, fists raised.

"Go, Pete. Now." Patrick says as he grabs another guy coming at him. I rush to the door, doing as I'm told.

lmao trick is jealoussss

there's gonna b some shit going down great job trick you're making headlines again honey

thx 4 reading

thoughts??