Something wierd

Kalpana's POV:-
Hey I just came back home after four years and guess what? Shivaay bhaiya has started to SMILE. Like really. I was just about to die when I saw him laugh and that too at RUDY's joke. And I think it's all because of Anika di. I think she has started to affect him in such a way that none of us have. There is something between them for sure.
~
It was late at night and due to jet lag kalpana could not sleep so she thought she'll go to the kitchen to get something to eat. While she was going down she saw light in Shivaay's room. She went towards his room and thought of speaking to him. "Why are you still awake bhaiya?" She asked. "Nothing.. Um... Actually I got a very bad dream so actually uh.. I thought sleeping you know I actually thought I'll get the same kind of dreams so I didn't sleep." Replied Shivaay while his dream was playing in his mind
His dream:-
"Shivaay what you have done is not right I can't live without I prefer dying than seeing you with someone else. So this is my final bye Shivaay." Said Anika when she was about to cut her nerves
End of dream
"Bhaiya are you dreaming again without sleeping or is Anika di's thoughts bothering you?" Asked Kalpana and Shivaay was shocked hearing it as she had just come and just in few hours she understood their feelings. "What are you saying Kalpana are you like mad. Why will I think about Anika?" Replied Shivaay. To much Kalpana took a deep sigh and said " don't you get it bhaiya there is something so obvious between you two and I could feel it when I had just entered the house the way she was looking at you and how when you smiled she felt happy. And when she got hurt you were so tensed. And even Mallika di." Before she could complete she was interrupted by Shivaay " OOH now I get it these nonsense thoughts are filled in your mind by Mallika. Of course who else would it be I don't why you Mallika and OMRU think I love her. " said Shivaay with a heavy heart. "Bhaiya you can for sure lie to us but how long will you lie to your own heart? One day you have to give up to your heart and that day trust me you won't care what people think about you all you will care is what she thinks about you and that day I don't what will happen. I can never speak like OM 😔." Said Kalpana "Your attempts of being OM always fail my love but anyway when are you joining your firm?" Asked Shivaay "Bhaiya seriously I just came back after FOUR WHOLE YEARS and all you care is about work. What do I do nobody loves me!" Said Kalpana too dramatically "oh my God this habit of yours can't change na?" Said Shivaay laughing at his sisters stupidity "Na I will not change because by this I get to see that very beautiful smile you your face which means the WORLD to me" said Kalpana hugging Shivaay who hugged her back. They talked the whole night about everything what happened between Anika and Shivaay all the fights drama and everything. And Kalpana could not stop laughing. She felt sad as Shivaay would be married four days later and her brother would be committed to Tia and not Anika.
TBC.

Sorry all the Shivika scenes start from the next chapter this chapter was just to show the bonding between them.