She just disappeared!

Om and Kalpana smile at each other in a knowing way. They then tell Gauri that's it's time to go home. Om tells the servant to keep Gauri's bags in his car. At the same time Kalpana gets a call from Rudra. "Hi di actually my car is not starting so can you pick me and somu from college?" Rudra asked "Ya sure Rudy. I'll be right there" she replied and cut the call. "Om rudy was on the line I have to pick him from College so you both go ahead I'll meet you at home" she said. "Actually even I want to come with you I want to see Mumbai can I please come?" Gauri begged making puppy dog eyes. "Take her with you Kalpana I have to get some things on the way" Om said and Kalpana agreed. Both of them left to pick rudy from college.
After picking them from college in the car
"And then bam bam bam I shouted at him so much. What did he think I'm so stupid huh if he thinks he's great then I'm no less you know he took my bags out of the taxi and kept it on the footpath. Huh how rude!" Gauri said explaining her adventures to Rudra. "By the way Di are you here in India to just Rome around or for some work?" Soumya asked. "There is some work that I had left half last time just came to find it " Gauri said "Find it?" Kalpana asked. "Uh nothing. So what were you saying about" Gauri replied and tried to change the topic by that time they had reached home. Gauri stepped down and looked at the mansion and she stepped inside. "I'm not speaking to you Shivaay just go" Anika said as she was walking "Anika but what did I do? Did I make a mistake are you angry with me?" Shivaay asked turning her towards him. "I don't know just don't speak to me I " Anika was cut off her sentence as Shivaay kept his finger in her lips. "Arrey meri jaan what did I do. Okay fine I'm sorry baby forgive me. I love you na" he said pulling her close to her and kissed her cheek. But little did they know that they were being watched. *cough cough cough* Shivaay and Anika looked towards the main entrance where rudy sumo and Kalpana were standing looking at them in a teasing way. Anika and Shivaay saw Gauri and looked at each other. Shivaay freed Anika from his clutches and they both went towards Gauri. "Bhaiya Bhabhi this is Gauri and Gauri this is Shivaay bhaiya and Anika Bhabhi" Kalpana said and on hearing each other's name both of them were stunned. Shivaay in a confusing way looked at Kalpana and asked her in sign language on what was happening and she replied that she'll explain the whole thing later. Om entered the house at that moment. Anika hugged Gauri and told her welcome. Gauri felt happy and reciprocated her hug. Then Kalpana called a servant and told to keep Gauri's bags in guest room. "Actually mam the ground floor and first floor guest rooms are still not ready. They won't be ready until next week only the second and third floor ones are ready" the servant said "what even Rudra's room is under renovation. Sumo and I are sharing rooms and Rudra is sharing with Kunal. She'll be bored on the second and third floor. That leaves to only one room and that is Om's room!" Kalpana sighed. "That's okay with me if it's okay with him" Gauri replied. "If your okay with it I'm okay with it too" Om replied. All of them then agreed. Shivaay pulled Kalpana and Om with him to the pool area and asked him what was all this. There explained to him the whole scene that happened outside the gallery and they told him that they kind of felt like it was Gauri. Shivaay said he was cool with it and saw Gauri's and Anikas bonding. Anika was showing Gauri the mansion when somebody pulled her into the store room. Gauri turned back and searched for Anika while at the same time Om saw her "Finding something?" He asked "Ya actually Anika Di was just here and she was showing me the mansion and she suddenly disappeared" she replied. Om nodded his head in a knowing way and told her that he will show her the mansion. "Shivaay why did you pull me in?" Anika asked. Shivaay held her waist and pulled her so close that there was no space in between them. "What do you mean why? I wanna romance with my baby!" He replied "This is not the time and that too in the pantry. You know OMRUALMYA (Om Rudra Kalpana and Soumya) are here three fourth of the time as if this is their secret hangout. " Anika said. Hearing Anikas words Shivaay was shocked as he never thought Anika knew OMRUALMYA meet here secretly. Obviously those poor kids were doing Shivaay's work but that work had to be top secret. The work was more confidential than any RAW file. "How do you know that they meet here?" He asked. "Shivaay I have eyes I can see one or the other is here to do something first Om comes then after 5 minutes Soumya comes and that cycle goes on!" Anika replied. "It's okay what if they see I'm just romancing with my wife not doing any crime" he replied and gathered her hair to one side which left another side of her neck bare. He placed his lips there and started kissing. Anika moaned when she felt his lips on her neck his hands on her waist. She tried to escape from his embrace but he held her tightly. She knew there was just one way out. "Ahh my tummy!" Anika groaned with pain. "Anika are you okay. I'm sorry! Are you fine I'll take you to the doctor" Shivaay said in concern while Anika freed herself and ran away from there laughing and went to their room. Shivaay realised that she was joking and followed her. He entered their room but found no one in there. He suddenly heard someone locking the door. He turned to see Anika. "Someone's having nasty thoughts" Shivaay said and moved towards her.
TBC❤💖💖

Guys please vote and comment and sorry that I always leave my stories on cliff hangers. But anyway the next chapter is gonna have lots of planning and funny moments. And also feel free to message me your thoughts about the current track going on ishqbaaaz❤❤❤❤. Lots of love💖💖💖💖