Dont use a lot of your brain!

Om was showing Gauri their house. "Actually I wanna go to the bathroom" Gauri said. "Okay it's.." Om tried to speak but Gauri interrupted him "Its on the right?" She asked. "Ya. But how do you know?" Om asked in suspicion. "I don't know I seem to kind of remember this house but it's not clear like I have never been here but then I kinda see this house in my dreams so.." Gauri said and she went to the bathroom. Om was confused. He saw Rudra and Kalpana passing by and stopped him. "Rudra do you know where the bathroom of this floor is?" Om asked "Bhaiya is that a question to ask?" Rudra said "seriously Om what's wrong with you?" Kalpana joked. "Rudra do you know or not!" Ok inquired again. "Of course I don't know bhaiya. " Rudra said. And Kalpana laughed. "Om why did you ask this is a universal fact!" She said. "What I want to say is Gauri knows where the bathroom of this floor snd Rudra doesn't know even though he's living here since he was born!" OM said tying to prove his point. "Did you ask her how she knows?" Kalpana inquired. "Yes she said that she sees a house like this in her dreams but she does not know why!" Om replied. "Hawww" Rudra said keeping his hand on his perfectly O mouth. "What's wrong?" Both Om and Kalpana asked. "Bhaiya Didi have seen inception?" Rudra asked "that movie in which you jump into dreams and dreams?" Om and Kalpana asked. "Haan the same movie. That means we all are in Gauri Didi's dreams like how in inception they are in each other's dreams." Rudra said and did his logic sign. And both OMAL (Om and Kalpana ) gave a face palm. "Rudra why do you watch such movies where you have to spend your brain?" Om Asked and Rudra pouted. "Anyway Om find Gauri Di and get her to the pantry we can't waste time and Rudra come with me Soumya is already waiting there!" Kalpana said and both of them walked out. Gauri was lost and she walking and trying to remember her dream so that she can get the directions. She had closed her eyes so she couldn't see the balcony ( that opening from where Anika was about to fall while she was sleep walking ) in front of her and she was about to fall completely while Om held her hand and pulled her up. Gauri felt really scared and hugged Om tightly!
In Shivaay's room
"So someone's having naughty thoughts huh?" Shivaay said and moved towards Anika. Anika stopped him and kept her hand of his chest "Shivaay I don't do such things in the morning. I don't like it when the rays of sun fall on skin I feel more sweaty so please save your romantic thoughts for the night!" Anika said and Shivaay pulled her close to him "Then Mrs.Oberio what did you want to do?" he asked. "Shivaay don't you think Kalpana is disturbed these days?" She asked. Shivaay thought for two minutes "Hmmm" he replied still stuck in his deep thoughts. "What do you mean by Hmmm? She's so tensed these days as if she has some kind of work pressure and you must know right as she works with you is there any kind of big deal?" Anika asked curiously and by now Shivaay's tube light mind switched on and her realised that Anika was still stuck on the pantry thing. He knew that his wife will twist and turn her words to find out what's going on among the siblings but if Anika was stubborn then Shivaay was MAHA stubborn. He casually replied "Nothing. She's kind of a perfectionist she wants everything to be perfect and some of her staff are very calm and are interns and she has to write a report on them for the colleges so she might be tensed because of overdose of work." Anika looked at him and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "If you don't believe me I'll start kissing you in such kind of places by which you'll moan so loudly that people living in ULLASNAGAR will also hear you" he said and Anika didn't have a second option there.
Back in the pantry
"Cry baby your plan is DUMB!" Soumya said laughing at him. "Hawww! Your laughing so much wait let me teach you a lesson" he said and started tickling Soumya and she started laughing more louder but she kept her hand on her mouth. "UFF both of you stop fooling around" Kalpana said and had loads of papers on her hand. "Didi staying here is kinda dangerous open the secret door no!"Rudra said. "Wait Rudra let Om and Gauri come." She replied. "Didi where is Kunal bhaiya?" Soumya  asked. "Inside the room Soumya" she replied she was going through those bunch of papers. *knock knock* on hearing the knocks Rudra ran towards the door to open while Kalpana pulled him back. "Rudy it can be Anika Bhabhi also. Wait I'll turn on the CCTV and check. " she's turns it on and sees that it's Om and Gauri and opens the door for them. "Why are we here?" Gauri asked looking at the pantry which was humongous and looked like a super market. "We'll tell you later lets go in!" Om said. He led them to a rack and pressed the button which was on the bottom of the rack hardly visible to anyone the rack shifted a little and now they were in front of a wall with a digital screen asking for either password and fingerprint. Om kept his finger on the the screen and the door opened to quite a spacious yet beautiful room ( this room was decorated by Kalpana and Soumya as those two like to work with good vibes and they need the room to be colourful and we all know OBERIOs they build secret rooms everywhere!) Kunal was working there. They went inside and sat around the table and each seat had the name of the person who had to sit on it with laptop and some pile of papers. Now what were these people up to?
TBC❤️❤️

Sorry guys again a cliff hanger. Thank you for 400 and more votes and 8k reads I guess. Means a lot to me. Please give me your suggestions and please vote and comment if you like it if you didn't like please comment and tell me how I can improve! Give your suggestions and opinions. Lots of love will update a new part by today or tomorrow max!❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖