Excuse me?!😂

Anika felt dizzy. Shivaay realised that she has been through a lot of trauma and even that she's pregnant and needs rest. Before Shivaay could say anything "Anika beta you should just go and sleep it's pretty late and today must have been a tiering day for you and not only that your pregnant and you need to take care of your health. About Gauri don't worry I'll hire country best private detectives in search of her. You just be relax and don't take tension your dad is here!" Tej said. Anika was so happy to hear his words and at that moment she really felt like she had father she hugged Tej. Om felt happy that his dad was finally being a support to someone. The whole squad decided to sleep in Shivaay's room as Anika didn't want any of them to leave. She said she wanted to speak with them so they decided to put beds and sleep. Kalpana went to the kitchen with Om. While prinku rudy Soumya and Kunal were arranging the beds. Kalpana was making a very healthy drink for everyone but mainly for Anika. "What's this Kalpana?" Om asked "Om this is dadi's secret recipe she said that she had given this to Mom and badi ma when they were pregnant as this drink is good for the health of the child. " she said an added saffron turmeric and ginger to the milk and boiled it. She then put it into to glasses while Om was mesmerised with the smell. They were going to Shivaay's room and passed Tej jhanvis room where Om heard Tej saying "I'm sorry jhanvi for what I have done with you. I'm really really sorry you can slap me if you want but please try to forgive me. I want to start a new life with you again. I got an opportunity to be my best friends daughters support and I hope you give one chance to prove myself. I promise I'll never disappoint you!" "Tej I feel so happy that you are saying all this of course I forgive you. And even I'm happy to have Anika" jhanvi said and hugged Tej. Kalpana just looked at Om who was silently crying hearing all this. He was beyond happiness and the reason was Anika. They took the drinks to the room while Kalpana excused herself and brought a very old box from her room. She first gave the drinks to everyone and they all drank it together. Then Anika asked what was in the box and Kalpana replied it was a surprise and she still has to fill it. They all were tired so they sat on Shivaay's bed. Shivaay was just telling them their first temple meet near their Gurgaon farmhouse how she broke his car glass how she threw gobar and water on him. How he felt that she was the worlds most nikaami ( useless) girl. How he by mistake hugged her thinking she was Tia how they danced when they were drunk. How he did pinky promise with her. And how he fell in love with her for the second time. Kalpana hearing about the gobar incident was laughing so much that she literally fell from the bed but no worries they was bed laid everywhere on the floor. Kalpana then spoke about those 4 years when she was away from home how she worked how she missed them all how she lived and she said somewhere somehow she was happy and made friends. Rudra spoke about his 190 girlfriends and Soumya said it's all bakwaas ( Nonsense) and Bamn there they again started fighting. They spoke about everything they had missed in their lives. Om saw the time it was 2:45 am and told that they should better go to sleep. All of them fell asleep in a second. Anika was awake. She couldn't sleep constant thoughts of Gauri was coming in her mind. Where was she how was she and many more! She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise when Shivaay pulled her in his embrace. He pulled her close to him and kissed her cheeks. She kept her head on his chest where she found relief where she felt that may what happen he's always with her where she heard her name in every heart beat of his. She hugged him and slept. The next morning the squad was in the kitchen. Tej entered the kitchen and Anika wished him good morning and half hugged him Tej caressed her hair and told her good morning all the others also wished him good morning and he also wished them back "Good morning papa" Om said and went and hugged his dad while Tej stood there stunned frozen and shocked he thought that this moment was too beautiful to be a dream. He of course reciprocated his hug and Om smiled at him and said "I'm sorry papa I never knew what you were going through I kept on blaming you for everything but now I want to have a fresh start" Tej was beyond happiness and Rudra was jumping while Shivaay just smiled at the scene. Tej left the kitchen went to his room opened his closet and took out a frame and spoke "Kabhi nahi socha tha Aryan ki tere jaane ke baad bhi tu jadoo karega tere vajhe se mujhe Meri family pheli mili thi aur ab tere vajhe se hi mujhe meri family Phirse vaapas milli. Kaash tu hota yaar ( I never thought Aryan that after your death your magic will still remain because of you I had found a family and because of you I regained it) jhanvi saw him speaking to the photo and went next to him. Tej hugged jhanvi and told her what Om said today. Jhanvi was also happy. They both went down together and breakfast was served. After breakfast  Om left to his art gallery and Kalpana went to complete her "box" she didn't realise Om had left and was finding for him while she met Rudra he told her that Om had left just 10 minutes ago. She went down and also left to the gallery.Om's gallery was very near Mumbai airport so there was a lot of commotion everyday.
Mumbai International Airport
A girl wearing a simple blue kurti and black leggings with bangles and jhumki's came out of the airport. The moment she kept her foot on the ground all the taxi drivers went towards her and and started fighting. Finally she got a proper taxi driver she gave him the address to where she had to go. The taxi driver thought that she's a foreigner and thought to just waste the time right around that area but little did that poor fellow know that the passenger was so smart.
Outside Om's gallery
"Blah blah blah" Kalpana said. "What?" Om asked. "Seriously O don't you get it that girl is just flirting with you she has no interest in sculpture doing or what so and how much does she speak. UFF" Kalpana said and Om just smiled at her. Right outside the gallery a girl got down from the taxi told the driver to come out. "Ooh mister arrey aap ko ka laga ki mein bhondo lal hoon. Mumbai mein naayi hun ka. Arey bilkul nahi mein toh yahaan ki hi hoon aur Na Teri har chaal ko acche se jaanti hoon toh sedi gali se nikal warna mein tere saath nahi joungi " she said. The taxi driver took her bags out and kept it on the footpath and left. "Excuse me are you new here" Kalpana asked. That girl was scared she knew that being new is the licence for everyone to make a fool out of her. "Bilkul nahi mein toh yahiin ki beti hoon dekho mein kitna accha Marathi bolti hoon" she said. Kalpana and Om laughed really bad hearing her. "I know your scared that people will steal you and make a fool out of you but don't worry we are not in their category this gallery here is ours and I'm Kalpana Singh Oberio " Kalpana said forwarding her hand to the girl "I am Gauri and I'm from England" she said shaking hands with Kalpana. "Full name?" Om asked. "Just Gauri" she replied. "Why don't you come in" OM said. He then told a servant to take her bags in. They sat on the charpoys "Tea or coffee" Kalpana asked "I like tea" Gauri replied. They order 3 tea's. "So why were you speaking in that fake language " Om asked. "Actually I heard that people of Mumbai try to get out money from the outsiders by fooling them so I was just pretending to act like a citizen and like I know everything about this place. But how did you understand I'm not from here. I even dressed in a Indian way" Gauri said. "Because the language you were speaking belongs no where that's neither the kind of Hindi people of Mumbai speak neither Marathi " Om replied. "By the way Gauri where are you staying?" Kalpana asked. "Oh no that address form is with that driver that name was so long I don't even remember it" Gauri said with a face palm. "Don't worry you can stay with us after all you're my friend" Kalpana said. Gauri was not ready to agree but Kalpana was damn good at convincing people that's why Shivaay always used to put her in front if it was to convince some snobby businessmen for a deal. Om and Kalpana smiled in a knowing way.
TBC❤❤

Thank you guys for the support. I finally finished my exams so I'll be regularly updating. I hope you like this chapter. The upcoming chapters will be long and focusing on all 4 love stories with lots of fun family moments ahead. Hope you all liked this chapter thank you sooo much for so many votes and comments and please tell me your views ❤❤❤❤. Lots of love❤❤❤❤