Not yet!!

Guys Hi again. I know we meet twice a day. Hehe sorry. I'm writing this at the beginning as I was just thinking If people actually read till the end. Hehe I'm saying this because sometimes in urgency I don't read till the end. But anyways I'm just telling this to say thank you to all of you for voting as commenting. Please continue to vote and comment and also share your favourite ishqbaaaz scene with me and we can see how many of us have the same choice and we can make new friendssss. Hehe and I saw that I have 38 followers! Don't even have so much even for my twitter account. Just if some people are thinking that this is the first time I'm interacting with you guys. No I'm not I always write all this at the end of the chapters. Hehe I speak a lot. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Loads and loads and loads of love to you guyssss ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😍💙💙💙
----------
Gauri had got the movie 2 states. Her partner was obviously Om. Both of them were in AWKWARD situation. They had to do a romantic scene from 2 states. All the others were cheering them from the back. They both did the scene were Alia goes to his room to ask him what happened and he tells her that he has started to fall in love with her and she kisses him. Only thing here was Gauri kissed Om's cheeks. ( she would have kissed his lips but badi behen aur jiju ke samane sharam aaya🙈) Om turned completely red. He was lost in Gauri's thoughts and was re-living those moments when Gauri kissed him. Gauri went and sat in her seat but Om was standing right there as if he was glued to the ground. "Mr.tamatar Singh Oberio come out of your thoughts" Rudra said as Om realised that everyone were watching him. He also came back to their seat. "This was the best birthday ever!" Anika said as she kept her head on Shivaay's shoulder. "Not yet Bhabi" OMRUNAALMYA ( Om Rudra Kunal Kalpana Soumya) said together. Shivaay smiled at them. Soumya and Rudra went and brought the box. It was kind of huge. It was an explosion box but these people always did everything with a twist. Anika opened the box. The first one ( biggest box) had pictures of Anika and Shivaay doing their post-wedding rituals. The box had many more closed boxes. The second one had pictures of Anika with Om Rudra Kalpana Soumya Kunal and Mallika. The third box was the box which brought tears in her eyes. The third box had Anikas old family pictures with her parents and Gauri. It also had hers and Shivaay's childhood pictures were they were playing cooking and one were Shivaay was kissing her cheeks pulling her cheeks hugging her then there was the last picture was of the Gurgaon trip. Anika was so happy. The last box also gave Gauri a surprise as the last one was made that day itself while Gauri and Anika were away. She hugged Shivaay and said "You gave me everything. Your family,Love, My family,my sister,and the most important thing you gave me a child. And I have nothing to give you in return" she said. "All I want from you is  to never leave my side and always be with me!" He said and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. "Bhabi open the last box Na?" Rudra said. She opened the last box and all she found in that was jewellery and two notes with names Anika and Gauri. "From where did you get this?" Anika and Gauri together asked. "When we were doing our research for your birthday gift I found your old house address. Bade papa had the keys. We took the keys from him and went there. The house was abandoned and dirty. We searched a lot. In your room we found all the pictures and the camera which Shivaay bhaiya had given to you as you said you wanted develop those pictures. And in search ch in your locker there was this box of jewellery and notes written for the both of you. When we went home and told bade papa this he told that there were three of the notes one for him and rest for you two. In his note your mom had told him to leave those jewellery there itself as she believed that Anika Bhabi would come there to find her pictures with Shivaay bhaiya. Even though things didn't go they way your mom expected but still Bhabi finally you landed up as Shivaay bhaiyas wife" Kalpana said and hugged Anika and Gauri. Gauri also hugged Anika. At that time something strikes Anika. She took the letter form her bag and gave it to Gauri. It was the same letter which Anikas mom had given to Tej. Gauri read it and was so overwhelmed and she started crying and in the moment of joy she forgot where Anika was sitting and hugged Om who was sitting on her right. Anika was sitting on her left. Om was now super super shocked. He didn't know what to do. So he slowly caressed her hair. While all of them were looking at those two with smirks on their face. After some time when Gauri was a bit back to normal she realised that she had hugged Om instead of Anika. She saw the stains on Om's shirts caused by her tears and she said sorry again and again. It was almost 3:3o AM. Rudra and Kalpana were busy telling Gauri about Shivaay and Anikas Nhok-Jhok. Even Gauri couldn't control her laughter. Anika was very sleepy and she slept on Shivaay's lap. They all decided to go to one of the room as they were sitting still in the garden. Shivaay carried Anika and all of them went to the suite. They had booked three connected suites and they wanted to re-make those childhood memories that took place in Taj Udaipur. They brought all the beds on the floor and all of them sat on the beds that were placed on the floor. Anika was still sleeping in Shivaay's lap as when Shivaay placed her head on the cushion she started to move and ended up in his lap. His lap was her favourite cushion. He slowly caressed her hair. They all spoke about random things till it was morning. Tej dadi shakti pinky and jhanvi were about to leave to London for the function and they had to extend their stay as there was also award ceremony in London. It was around 8:00 in the morning and Anika was still sleeping in Shivaay's lap holding his waist tightly. Shivaay carefully and slowly kissed her forehead and said "Meri lady Kumbhkaran aaj utne ka irada hai Kya" and she on hearing this woke up and started to tickle him and said "what did you call me?" Shivaay held her hands and kissed them and said. "Whatever I said I said your mine and your only mine I'm not gonna share you with anyone even our kid." Anika laughed at this and said "My over possessive husband" These two poor kids always forget that their siblings don't give them privacy and yes of course they were again disturbed by OMRUNA ( Om Rudra Kalpana) "Bhabi get ready dadi and all are leaving today" Om said. "Okay. When is Prinku coming?" Anika asked. "Tomorrow Bhabi" Rudra replied. Prinku had left right after Anikas birthday party to Dubai as her best friend was getting married that's why she was busy those days. Anika got ready and they all met at the breakfast table. After breakfast all the elders were about to leave. Pinky kissed Anikas forehead and said "Take cares beta and if these people troubles you do tell me. I'll take their class." And all of them laughed. Tej also hugged Anika and told her to take care and also told everyone to take care. He also hugged Gauri and told her that he is very happy to have her and that she will stay at Oberio mansion and that he will speak to her foster parents and settle things. They all left and now only the kids were there in resort. There was too much fun to unfold.
TBC❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sorry this chapter was very long. Love you guys loads. Hope you enjoyed reading. Please vote and comment. Sorry for my BAK-BAK. LOVEEEEE😘😘😘😘💖💖💖