Is it a happy time?

A week later
Shivaay is in his office in the cabin. He is worried about Anika as she was very unwell. He is lost in her thoughts until he gets a call. It's Rudys call he picks it up and rudy says that Anika is very unwell and she fainted and has fever so they called doctor and she will be there any time so come ASAP and then he ended the call. Shivaay left his office as soon as rudy ended the call. He got stuck in traffic.
While on the other hand
OBERIO MANSION.
"Rudy I have a really bad feeling about this?" Kalpana said. "What do you mean Di? You don't trust this doctor?" Asked rudy to which Kalpana replied "it's not that rudy I just feel something is wring I mean Anika Bhabhi was fine all these days she suddenly became sick. " They both were interrupted by the doctor. She told them what had happened to Anika and both of them stood there like statues and looked at each other. They didn't have words to speak. They acted as if they were dumb and were attached to that floor. It took them time to come out of their 'shock zone'. The doctor left before Shivaay arrived. When Shivaay arrived Kalpana told him that the doctor has left in a very straight tone. He looked at Rudys and Kalpana's straight expressionless faces and came to know something was wrong. He asked them what the doctor had told. Both of them didn't answer as they were zoned out because of the news. In a minute Kalpana returned back to normal and quoted the doctors words. Hearing this Shivaay joined their zoned out group. He didn't know what to say what to do. He was out of words. He just said one thing "Anika.." and then went to their room. Over there he saw Anika sleeping peacefully.
TBC❤❤

Guys thanks a ton for 2k views. I'm so sorry o had exams and couldn't write my FF. But anyway thank you all for all the love. Please please let me know your opinion and please give me suggestions on how I can improve. Lots of love❤❤❤❤