Can I say something

"Okay now that we all here let's discuss. Gauri Di 2 weeks hence is Anika bhabi's 25th birthday so we all are discussing a surprise plan for her and this is our secret spot." Kalpana said. "So now me and Gauri are going to decide on the decorations. Rudra and Kunal you two have to check out with food and guests and their preferences and health and accordingly decide and soumya and Kalpana you both are making the cards and the boxes and checking the designs. Kalpana has done the sample box now you too will have to make more of these." Om said as he was the head of the party. "And phones are to be switched off no playing mini Militia or any kind of games no cracking stupid jokes and no giving out dumb ideas and NO FOOLING AROUND!" Kalpana said and all understood it was meant for Rudra. They all switched off their respective phones and started to work. Om  and Gauri had a huge pile to check out. They had almost more than 500 decoration ideas on paper and computer and they had to bring it down to at least 100 by the end of the week. The party had to be very grand so Rudra and Kunal sat and starred writing names of the guest. They had to personally go to the houses if each guest and invite and also had to check their food preferences ( Rich people and their parties ) Kalpana and Soumya had to check out the card designs and then design their own card different for different person and decide the things that has to go with the cards ( imported chocolates sweets and blah blah) "Can I say something?" Rudra asked. "No" all said in a go. "But this will make sense I promise!" he replied "okay say and finish it" Om told "Bhaiya never ordered us to do so much preparation for his wedding with Tia but for Anika bhabi's birthday bhaiya is making us do so much. See what love does!" Rudra said doing his logic sign and all looked at him with a straight face. "Done? Now get back to work cry baby!" Soumya said sticking her tongue out. "Okay okay I'm doing it" he replied. There was silence as all were sincerely doing their work. Anika who was in the mansion found it unusual for it to be so quiet. She started searching for everyone. Luckily Shivaay was still at home and saw that Anika was searching for them. "Anika what are you doing?" he asked. "Shivaay have you seen Om Rudra Kalpana Soumya Kunal and Gauri?" she askrd "Om has gone to the gallery Rudra Soumya and Kalpana are showing Gauri Mumbai so they have gone out and Kunal had to meet a friend so he went there" Shivaay lied. "Oh then let us also go out!" Anika said excitedly. Shivaay couldn't leave Anika at home as 1. No one could take care of her as all were busy and 2. There were chances she would further investigate on the pantry meeting and their plan would be reveales. So he told her to get ready and waited for her in the car. Anika quickly got ready and came out and they both went for shopping. On the other hand in the room. Soumya and Kalpana were making the boxes and unluckily they ran out of the craft materials. "Oh no we ran out. I guess now we have to go to the mall. " Kalpana said and Soumya agreed both of them wejt. They both left to the same mall where Shivaay and Anika were there. They parked the car and directly went to the craft store. They were on the billing counter while they heard a voice and turned back shivering and frightened.
TBC❤❤❤❤

Okay guys so that was it. I'll write the next part tomorrow as I have a holiday Tomorrow and from April 3 I'll be very regular in posting. I doubt I'll be ending this story ever as there is a lot and lot of plot and every character is going to be highlighted and I didn't even finish our first character that is Anika. But thanks for all the love and support. I got more than 500 votes and more than 12K reads. Means a lot guys. Please comment and vote and please keep supporting. Love❤❤❤❤❤❤