Kyaaaaaaa!!

"Something is not gonna be right" Kunal said. "Did you say something" Kalpana said with a straight glare. "No really nothing!" He replied. "Okay so the game goes like this. Me and rudy will write the names of movies on chits and put it in a box. Then in another box we'll write the names of all of us. And in another box we'll write the kind of scenes you have to enact. Okay let me give you an example of how this works. First we turn the bottle think the bottle points on me I'll have to go and pick a movie from the bowl then I'll have to pick up another chit from the names. So think I get Rudy he has to go and pick the kind of scene we have to enact from the movie. So if he picks up humour and my movie is zindagi na milegi dobara we have to enact a humorous scene from the movie! Did you get it?" Kalpana asked. "Yes! This sounds funnnn!!!" Gauri said standing up with the bottle. She was still a little bit drunk. "But listen Kalpana what if we get an intimate scene and that too with a guy! What do we do?" Shivaay asked in concern. "Arrey bhaiya you'll have to do it!" Rudra replied doing his Logic sign. This sent shivers down Shivaay's spine. But he saw Kalpana winking at him and he understood that this game wasn't meant for anyone if then it was only for GAURA! Rudra and Kalpana wrote all the movies but the twist was that they made two bowls of movies one for all of them except Gauri an Om which had all funny movies and the scenes they had to act was also funny the another bowl had only intimate movies and scenes they had to enact was only romantic and it was for only Gauri and Om. If the bottle would point to Om the name he would pick would be only Gauri and if it was Gauri the name she would pick would be only Om. The match was already fixed! They all smirked at each other. Rudra started to spin the bottle. The first person was Soumya. She got the movie Dear zindagi and the person she had to enact with was Shivaay. They did the 'JUG' scene. Anika seeing the husband act started to whistle and clap. After they finished Anika said "My baby looked hotter than SRK!" and she kissed his cheeks. Shivaay was full of bliss and side hugged her for which she reciprocated. "Didi did we by mistake add alcohol in Shivaay bhaiyas drinks? He is romancing in front of everyone!" Rudra said with shock. "Shut up!" They started to spin the bottle again. This time it was the Bhabi Nanand Jodi. It wasn't Kalpana it was our Prinku. They had to do a scene from Phillauri. The scene was the stupidest thing ever asked. Anika became the ghost and Prinku became the guy and they did the scene when the guy asks phillauri if she was a ghost from the start! Everyone clapped after their scene and they again turned the bottle. And now it was our RUDY. He got the movie Yeh jawaani hai dewaani. His partner was Kalpana. They did the scene trekking where Lara gets 'HURT'. Our over dramatic jodi did it so nicely that everyone burst into laughter. The bottle stopped at Kunal now and his partner was Shivaay. They got the movie Zindagi Na milegi dobara. They did the scene where Imran gave a toast for kabeer. All of them clapped  again. Shivaay went and sat in his seat next to Anika. "My hero does good acting!" Anika said "The I'll go into Bollywood?" He asked her "NO!" She replied "But why?" He asked her "Because your so hot that all the girls will fall for you and those heroines there are much better than me. What if you forget me?" She said with a pout. "No one can ever replace you. And I'm only yours and your only mine. And about acting I have lots of business to handle and my life is not less than a movie!" He said kissing her cheeks. They both hugged each other. "Hogaya aap dono ka? (Are you two done?)" Rudra asked. "Okay okay let's continue." Shivaay said and all of them looked at them. " I mean let's continue the game!" He made himself clear. They turned the bottle and it pointed on Gauri. She went and first picked up her partner. Of course it was Om. Then she picked the movie. She was so shocked with the movie she picked. "KYAAAAAAA!" She said with her one hand on her mouth and all of them smirked.
TBC❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guys really sorry for the late update as I said I'm in Bangalore with my cousins. I'll update next part in Saturday. Thanks for all your support. I saw that I have 38 followers. I don't have so much followers even on my twitter! Haha anyway. This story has got more than 700 votes and I think we have 133 comments with 14K views. Thank you so much for the loveeee guys. I love you loads. Please vote and comment on this story and tell me you're favourite scene from ishqbaaaz. Let's see how many of us have same taste. Let's make new friends guysssss. Lots of loveeeee💖💖💖💖💖😘😘😘😘