Are you serious!!

"What happened Kalpana?" Shivaay asked. "Bhaiya I told you right when I met Gauri Di I felt like I know her and that she has a lot in common with Bhabi and even that dream thing!" She said in excitement. "Yes yes what about it?"Shivaay asked "You know we hired a private investigator. I got his call now he got information of Gauri. Gauri's parents by parents I mean foster parents my investigator got in touch with them and explained the situation to them. They said that Gauri is not their daughter they had adopted Gauri from an orphanage located near the Mumbai Pune highway. When he called that orphanage they said that they found that kid in a car ballast. She was injured but she was alive. They took care of her and she had a letter in her pocket with only her name Gauri. After about a week Gauri was slowly recovering and her now foster parents had come to India that time they visited this orphanage and they liked Gauri as they also didn't have children. They then adopted Gauri but they didn't know that Gauri remembers her past. One fine day she said she wanted to go to India so her parents asked her why that time she told that she knows they are not her real parents. They were shocked. Then she told them that she remembers everything about the blast and all and she also said somewhere she feels her sister is alive so she wants to come to Mumbai. And once again destiny bought her outside Om's gallery." Kalpana said and stopped to breathe. "That mean Gauri is Anikas sister!" Shivaay exclaimed. "Yes and they don't even know that!" She said. "Oh my god this is the best birthday gift we can give to Bhabi" Rudra said. "Exactly Rudra" O replied. They were all so happy. Shivaay got a message from Gauri saying that they have boarded the private jet and will reach in an hour. Now the plan has to change. Now the surprise was not only for Anika but was also for Gauri. They continued with the preparations. Meanwhile Dadi Shakti Tej jhanvi and pinky arrived. They saw how beautiful the decoration was. They were tired so they went to refresh. "Didi how many days are we here?" Rudra asked excitedly. " Dadi badi ma Maa papa and bade papa will leave tomorrow to London as they have to attend some wedding. So they'll be there in London for About two weeks. So I guess we are here for two weeks" Kalpana said. "By the way Kalpana where is Kunal?" Shivaay asked with a smirk. "Uh actually he.." she was about to reply but then she saw the smirk on Shivaay's and Om's face and immediately changed her sentence to "How will I know?" She said. "Who else will know the whole day you do is *trying to speak in her voice* Kunal Kunal Kunal" Om said going around Shivaay mimicking Kalpana and both of them burst into laughter. "You two" she said and ran behind Shivaay and Om until she dashed someone. She was about to fall in the pool but he held her hand. "Are you trying to nominate yourself in the who's more clumsy award?" The person said. "Ugh. No I'm not what what's with you Kunal you always have to make fun of me" Kalpana said with a straight face. Well she remembered what Shivaay and Om said and she started feeling nervous and SPLASH both of them fell in the pool. "See because of you I fell in the water" Kunal said "Who told you to hold me from falling you could have left me" She retorted back. "Your impossible" He said and found no one around him then he saw Kalpana walking from there. "Where are you going?" He asked "Unlike you I don't intend to stay in there all day and I have work to do I'm not jobless to sit and chatter nonsense with you duffer" she said. "Bhaiya and Om you two are so dead" she thought to herself and went to change.
TBC❤❤❤

Sorry guys this update is small. I had my results today so in tension I must have written nonsense please forgive me. If you liked the chapter which I doubt please vote and comment. I will update another part today as I start my holidays from today. Sorry if in pakau-ing y'all. But love you guys. Please spare this chapter I know it's not that good. But the next chapter will be better I guess. Thanks a lot hope y'all understand and I know I need something to tape my mouth. Sorry hands I type a lot. Next part will be up ASAP. Loveee❤❤❤❤❤❤❤