Lets not tease each other😌

Flashback 3 hours ago at oberio mansion
"Kalpana?" OM said as he was entered Kalpana's room finding her
"She isn't here. She went out with Kunal" Renee replied. "What? She left you alone?" Asked OM "Not at all I didn't feel like going so I told her to move ahead but I'm hungry and regret not going and I want to eat something MUMBAI-ish" Renee said with regret "Don't worry we'll go and eat golgappe [ panipuri ] that's Mumbai speciality "OM even sumo and I want to tag along!" Rudra said enthusiastically "Rudra i thought you diet a lot!" Renee said laughing "today is my cheat day di" Rudra replied. "Okay let's all go!" OM said and they left to the same place where Shivaay Anika Kalpana and Kunal were
End of flashback
"Bhaiya you told you had work to do so now Bhabhi has been a part of your work ha?" Said Kalpana in a teasing tone. "Bhaiya hiding and romancing ha?" Rudra said teasing the both of them and Anika blushed deeply. "Okay guys chill!" OM said them "OM what are you doing here?" Kalpana asked and OM explained her all that happened. "Now that we all here let's eat!" Kalpana said with lots of excitement "okay relax and let's eat" OM said. They had lots of fun and ate lots of panipuri and could not stop teasing one another. "Shivaay Kalpana was right you could have told us you went out with Bhabhi I mean now your married why all that chupke chupke?" OM teased "OM you better keep quiet you and Renee what's going on huh?" Shivaay replied to which Kalpana got twinkle in her eyes and said "Exactly Renee I mean you could have told Soumya or called me I would pick you up" "When your with Kunal you can't hear anything" Renee said to which Rudra replied "Oh everyone being ishqbaaaz huh?" To which all except Soumya said "you are no less!" Then after continuing this teasing session for 30 minutes they came to a decision "Guys we can't go anywhere with this lets not tease that's the best" Shivaay said and all agreed. "I want some desert let's go somewhere to eat desert pleaseee I want tiramisu" Kalpana said "Are you serious how much will you eat you look like a stick but from the inside your a pure bhukkad!" Kunal said to which Kalpana pouted and replied "Why do you think Rudra has such good body because I thought Him how to maintain body even if you eat a lot!" "Okay guys lets go to the chocolate room!" Rudra said excitedly and they left to the chocolate room! They reached there and took the top floor everyone ordered what they want "Kalp how can you eat so much you ordered an Oreo shake a fondue 2 crepes and 1 sandwich" Kunal said "why are you having a problem as if I eat and you will gain the weight!" Kalpana replied  and everyone laughed. They all spoke about the Raksha bandhan ceremony and how Anika and Shivaay met and everything that Kalpana had missed in 4 years. Then they planned to watch a movie and went to watch it. When they returned back it was very late. Kalpana made haldi milk for everyone and all were gathered near the pool "Thanks. Drinking this after 4 years" OM said they all spoke for some more time and went to their home theatre room to watch another movie as they didn't have intension of sleeping Shivaay and Anika told they will join them in some time. After everyone went Shivaay and Anika spent some time by pool and recalled all the incidents that happened there. Anika sat close to Shivaay and hugged him and Shivaay kissed her forehead. They cuddled with each other for some time and then joined the rest of them. In the room it was very dark and taking advantage Shivaay held Anika and pulled her on the sofa and cuddled with her. All of them then drank Rudys punch and played truth or dare and then fell asleep and the condition of the room was mess. Shivaay and Anika couldn't sleep at all they didn't know that Rudras Mobile was on video mode. They both kept on dancing at Baby doll Kar gayi chull kala chashma and all other item songs. And they ended up making out and slept on the sofa. The next morning pinky and jhanvi went to the room and were shocked to see the condition.
TBC❤️

Please vote and comment lovee❤️❤️❤️.