O my matta how can anyone change so much😏

Pinky and jhanvi were shocked to see the condition of the room but they were more shocked to see Shivaay and Anika. They woke up all of the kids except Shivaay and Anika and at that moment dadi called the both of them to make preparations for function. They both went down and all the others were making fun of Shivaay and Anika. OM woke them up and everyone started teasing them. Anika couldn't stop blushing and she ran from there. Later all the siblings were in the kitchen. Shivaay was cooking for them " Bhaiya your cooking has improved but no where near mine!" Kalpana said and laughed "that's because dadi thought you how to cook and not me!" Shivaay replied. At that time Anika entered and she wished everyone. They were speaking while Shivaay was preparing chai! Seeing this Kalpana said "Bhaiya chai. You never ever made chai even when I begged you but how come you made now?" To this Anika deeply blushed as she realised he was making chai for her. Om teasingly said "you know after marriage things change so has Shivaay" and they all start laughing. After breakfast Anika goes to their room and Shivaay hugs her from the back. She turns around and sees him. He closes the room doors and moves towards her. He holds the bangles in her hand and says "So Mrs Oberio are you ready to romance?" To which Anika replies "Shivaay are you mad. I mean it's just 11:00 am and you want to romance now. What if someone comes". "Why are you scared romancing with my own wife isn't any crime. And whenever I see you I just feel like kissing you!" He said. To which she just held his face and gave him a very deep kiss. He couldn't ask for more. He holds her waist and pulls her close. They separate when they ran out of breath. Shivaay was looking at Anika with intense love in his eyes. This made Anika red as a tomato. At that time Soumya comes in the room and tell the both of them to come down. Shivaay and Anika are both confused as to why they are calling them down. They both follow Soumya and when they reach down they shriek with excitement.
TBC❤️❤️