A surprising twist

Four days later on the day of wedding

"Thank you so much OMRU and Kalpana for trusting in me." Said Anika
"Didi why are you thanking us we should thank you for saving Shivaay bhaiya from this great danger. Today we will expose her." Said Kalpana "Just a couple of minutes and her truth is out" said OM "It's time to say bye bye to LADY BABA" said Rudra

Flashback 3 days ago

"Everyone this is my BEST EVER FRIEND Renee we stayed and studied together in YALE. We both as I told are opening our own firm of fashion under OBERIO industry." Said Kalpana introducing her friend
A hour later
"Kalpana I don't know why there is something that Tia is hiding" Renee said
"What? Are you sure I didn't tell anyone that you have done criminal psychology and I thought there's something wrong with Tia but are you sure?" Asked Kalpana. "For sure there is something big she's hiding and not only that she is marrying your brother for some intension and if I am not wrong then she is committed to someone else." Said Renee "I agree with you actually yesterday I saw her with a guy and she was hugging him tightly." Said Anika "Anika di Aap?'" Said Kalpana a bit shocked. "Yes even I feel something is wrong but we have to wait till the wedding day and spy on her. " Renee said "We both are also with you" Replied OMRU. "Okay let's work together for Shivaay bhaiya. " I have a plan!
End of flashback
"Kalp are you sure this is gonna work?" Asked a mysterious man
"Shut up Kunal I know it will work" replied Kalpana
Kunal was a family friend if the OBERIOs who had a huge business in US and Kunal had come there for their merge and a deal so he stayed with them.
"Okay in another minute her so called brother Robin will come for sure I have completely brain washed him and he will come to meet Tia" said Renee
"Okay I'll get Shivaay you both all go down let only Anika be here" said OM
"Okay cool so that no one gets a doubt they we are having a secret meeting her and everything goes according to plan and then join us down OM" said Kalpana. As robin entered the room OM told Shivaay that Tia is calling him as she is ready. Shivaay goes toward Tia's room and Om goes down. "Tia is inside" said Anika. Shivaay opens the door and he is shocked to see Tia hugging robin and listens to their conversation. "TIA" Shivaay fumes with anger. "Shivaay baby" she was cut off by anikas words " Just get lost Tia you have betrayed Shivaay just go." "Tia just leave and never come back if is see You I swear I won't think another time about killing you just leave" says Shivaay with anger. Tia leaves with robin while Shivaay has an emotional breakdown "What do I do now that Tia is gone and has betrayed me the media will make a big deal about it and now because of me they will look down at my family" said Shivaay crying bitterly "Shivaay. I will marry you I will wear be Tia and marry you to save your family from this humiliation. " said anima with tears in her eyes and she changed into Tia's bridal wear and they both came down. When they came down everyone except OMRU Kalpana Kunal and Renee thought that the bride was Tia. Anika does all the rituals with Shivaay while Shivaay feels a huge guilt in his heart for putting Anika through this. All the rituals are done and they seek elders blessings and leave for their house. Befor Shivaay and Anika reach home OMRU and Kalpana calmly explain what had happened and how Anika saved their name. Pinky at this very moment says that may what happen she won't let a daughter in law like Anika leave their family and Shivaay and says that she has accepted her. But Kalpana and OMRU had wicked plans in their mind and say the family members to shout at Anika so that Shivaay won't be able to bear it and confesses his love for her in front of everyone  and everyone agrees with their wicked plans. When shivika reached the house Dadi does all the rituals of a newly wed bride then she reveals anikas face. Everyone act as according to the plan and start to insult Anika for which anika starts crying and Shivaay gets really angry and while Anika is about to leave Shivaay holds her hand and wipes her tears and says "Anika won't go anywhere she is my wife and I married her with all my wishes and I don't care you all have to accept her " he holds Anikas hand and goes to their room. Anika starts sobbing and Shivaay wipes her tears and starts caressing her. "Shivaay no one will accept me even you won't accept me because I have no lineage or family name" said Anika. For which Shivaay just hugs her and kisses her while Anika is jut shocked over there. She is wondering a lot about how this happened and who is this new Shivaay?
TBC❤️

Guys please vote and comment