O my matta!!

Flashback 3 days ago.
Anika was in her room when she felt a hug from the back. She knew it was Shivaay "Shivaay leave me I am very tired" she said. Shivaay turned her around and walked towards her and she kept on moving away from him until she hit the wall. "What?" She asked hesitantly. "Nothing" he replied. He cupped her face and she locked her hands around his neck. In a few minutes they both were kissing. They kissed until they lost their breath. Shivaay carried Anika to bed where they did their love making.
End of flashback
Shivaay saw Anika sleeping peacefully. He got a feeling of peace when he looked at her. He smiled thinking of what the doctor told. He didn't realise that Anika woke up. She became red as a  tomato when she realised that Shivaay was staring at her with intense love. Shivaay realised that Anika woke up. He carefully made her sit up. She looked at Shivaay and asked her what the doctor told. At that moment Kalpana and OMRU came in the room with a tray of food. And not just normal food but food like raw mango, tamarind and such kind. Anika got confused seeing the Tray while Shivaay just smiled. Anika asked him again what the doctor told to which Shivaay replied "Anika don't freak out because it won't be good for our baby miss mom-to-be. " which after hearing Anika froze and tears of joy came out from her eyes and she hugged Shivaay.
TBC❤❤❤❤

Your love for the FF increases day by day🖤🖤🖤. 2.63K view and 101 votes means A LOT TO ME GUYS. I hope you all are enjoying this and please please please continue to shower your enormous love on me. Means a lot. Please give me your opinions and suggestions openly ❤❤❤❤. Thanks a lot for your love and support