Kya karu hai iske saath toh kuch nahi hota hai😅

5 days later
Anika is in the kitchen silently sitting in one corner and looking at her in laws and husband fighting over what should be put in the saucepan first! "Like seriously bhaiya first goes the butter" Rudra said "Rudra I am going to put the chillies first and then butter!" Replied Shivaay "oh god you two it's not gonna make a much difference just put whatever you want first!" Said Kalpana "exactly I mean why fight over such things!" OM replied. Anika was tired of sitting so she got up to fetch some water while saumya saw her "BHABHI!" She screamt and everyone looked at Anika. Shivaay went towards her and made her sit. "Didn't I tell that you need rest so just sit here we'll make you breakfast don't move from here!" He said "Really Shivaay I'm tired of sitting from the past five days even I touch a glass of water it's like I'm going lift a 400 kilo weight or something. " replied Anika irritated. Kalpana went to her and said "You know Bhabhi when bhaiya had to marry Tia he was so tensed and was thinking how to subside this marriage without making them angry. So I have him an advice!"
Flashback
"What do I do Kalpana I don't want to marry Tia but it's late and Mrs Kapoor wi harm my family if I break ties!" Shivaay said worried. Kalpana smirked and replied "Bhaiya lady baba anyway is very dumb. I have a plan I'll go and give her Pooja thaali and Rakhi and tell her to tie the Raakhi on your hand and do your pooja. I'll tell her it's a rasam that the future wife does for the safety of her husband and after she does your Pooja and all I'll tell OMRU to get mom in the room and she'll be like O my Matta Anart know shitias wedding can't happen as Tia made Shivaay her brother!" And she laughed and fell off the bed and Shivaay couldn't stop laughing
End of flashback
When Kalpana told this everyone present there couldn't control their laughter. "Know that we have mentioned lady baba how would she tell that she's pregnant with Shivaay bhaiyas child?" Asked Rudy " Let me tell you how she would say. *in Tia's voice* Shivaay baby I'm going to have a baby who's father is you baby and I can't wait for this baby to come out baby! *speaks in her normal voice* after hearing this Shivaay bhaiya would be so confused as to what is she speaking about the baby or him! Kalpana replied. Anika who was irritated had tears of laughter in her eyes. "You know Bhabhi Shivaay has changed so much. He had his signature dialogue muje koi farak nahi padta. Mera dil mere control me hain!" OM said teasingly. To which Kalpana replied "You know everyone says that you should listen to heart and not you mind but those fools don't know that heart can't speak it's the medulla that sends feelings so anymore you have to listen to your medulla and not your cerebrum!" And everyone burst out into laughter. Dadi was really happy seeing this scene.
TBC❤❤❤

Thanks again guys for the enormous love you shower everytime. 3.19K views and 161 votes means a lot. Please continue to vote and comment your opinions. Love. Sorry I was late I had my exams going on.