SURPRISE

Gauri and Anika were in the car. Anika was just wondering since when did she unwind with Mumbai as this part of the city wasn't visited by her. Poor girl little did she know that she was in Udaipur. Anika got a call from Shivaay and her face lit up as she thought he called her wish her. "Hey baby" he said. "Hi Shivaay why did you call me?" She asked with excitement. On the other side Shivaay couldn't control his laughter as he also knew what Anika was thinking. "Just like that I herd you went for shopping how's it going?" He asked "That's it? This is why you called me? Really Shivaay?" She asked in disappointment. "Yes. What is there anything special?" He asked purposely. Now Anika had lost it all. "No nothing bye!" She said in a harsh voice and cut the call. Almost about 20 minutes later Anika saw the board that said "Welcome to Taj Lake Palace Udaipur" Anika couldn't recollect as to how she reached Udaipur. She didn't know why she was here. She turned to Gauri who was looking away trying to not notice her. They both stepped down at the lobby/reception. Gauri led Anika to the venue spot acting as if everything was Normal. Anika didn't know what was going on. Then Anika entered through a door where she could see only darkness. She could just see figures but she couldn't make out what they were. And in a fraction of a second all screamt "SURPRISE!" and all the lights turned on. Anika saw the beautiful decorations. Shivaay came forward and hugged her. "Happy birthday meri Jaan. My sweetheart. " He said kissing her cheeks. Anika was so delighted that tears made way in her eyes. But quickly Shivaay wiped it away and hugged her again. "Happy birthday Bhabi" Om said and hugged her. Later all joined in the hug. Shivaay then took Anika in their room and gifted her a dress which she had to wear for the evening party. "So Mrs.Oberio turns 25 today" Shivaay said grabbing Anika's waist. "Yes but I still didn't get my birthday gift" she replied. "I know and I will give it you later" Shivaay said as he thought about Gauri. "Okay but I want to know what it is" Anika asked enthusiastically. Shivaay had his mind on the wrong track and whispers something in Anika's eyes that made her blush. She then goes to change. By that time Shivaay comes down and welcomes all the guest.
Prinku's dress

Soumya's dress

Soumya's dress

Gauris dress

Kalpanas dress

Kalpanas dress

All the men were wearing three piece suits

All the men were wearing three piece suits. Shivaay saw Anika as sh was walking down the stairs. He was so into her that his eyes would have popped due to her beauty

 He was so into her that his eyes would have popped due to her beauty

Anika's dress ☝🏻.
Shivaay gave his hand in front and said "let's go Mrs Oberio?" and Anika kept her hand on his. All the guests wished Anika and the party went on for some time. Then all the guests went and there were only few remaining for the informal part of it. There was couple dances were Shivaay and Anika and all the other couples danced on the music. After all the guests went Shivaay signed Rudra and Kalpana to start in the major plan. Now what was this plan?
TBC💖💖💖

Sorry guys for the late updates. I was busy with conducting summer camps and all. Sorry I didn't reply to your comments as they were very positive and I didn't feel like I deserved them for the previous chapter. I wasn't in a mood of writing after reading that chapter. Sorry that I'm not moving the track fast and this update is also too small. I'll try my best to make the next chapter nice. I won't tell you'll to vote or comment for this chapter as I don't think I deserve it. But anyway thanks for the enormous love. Please continue supporting me and reading my story ( the next chapter) Lots of loveeeeee