So much of rules ☹️

Om saw dadi standing outside the kitchen and enjoying the scene. "Dadi why are you standing there come in na?" Om said. Shivaay went out and bought dadi inside the kitchen. "Anika you have completed my family and given this family a reason to laugh enjoy and live a life." Dadi said. "Dadi it's not like that I was alone for so many years but you all have given me a family support and love that I have not had from the past years" she said. Pinky and jhanvi saw them all in the kitchen and joined them. "O my matta why is my bahu so sads? Who made her cry? You know being sads is not good for the childrens " pinky was cut off her sentence by Anika "Nothing like that Ma I wasn't crying I was laughing so much that tears came from my eyes. And I was saying how thankful I am to have you all as a family " she said. "Wait know are you'll deciding to play who is thankful game or eat breakfast?" Kalpana said. Anika frowned hearing the word breakfast as her dear husband wouldn't even let her eat 0.005% of oil food and she had to survive on those green leaves like she is a cow but then she saw Rudra and Kalpana winking at her and her face lit as they both were successful to convince Shivaay to let her eat her favourite aloo puri. Anika jumped with joy. "Anika what are you doing you shouldn't move so much jumping and all is not good for you. You should just sit and relax." Shivaay said holding her shoulder. "Shivaay why don't you bring me a wheelchair so that I simply sit and never move from one place!" Anika said. "Shivaay sitting in one place won't help baba she will feel really irritated she can move and do little work I know you want your child to be healthy but if the mother simply sits then she'll just be fat and not healthy she needs to walk a little and do her work so that she is happy and healthy" Jhanvi said and Shivaay agreed. After breakfast Anika was upstairs in her room as she couldn't go out of the house due to those very strict restrictions her husband had put upon her she was waiting for OMRUNA ( Om Rudra and Kalpana) who went to buy some food and lots of movies and games while Soumya and Prinku were cleaning the theatre and Kunal had gone with Shivaay to office for some very important deal. Pinky and jhanvi came into to Anikas room with some surprise which made her cry with happiness.
TBC❤❤❤

I am so sorry guys for the late update. Was really busy as I have exams from tomorrow and had lots of internet issues. Thank you so much for the love and support you all have given me. I got 5.9k reads and a lot of votes. I am deciding to concentrate on rumya for the next few days. Please vote and comment and please tell me if you'll want rumya scenes in the next chapters!