Continue what?😏

They had almost purchased half of the craft store. They were on the blind counter when "You two what are you doing here?" said a voice from behind. They were shivering and they turned to see non other than ( you know) Anika. "uh bhabi I wanted some things for my office and Soumya wanted some for her project in college" Kalpana lied. "Ya but weren't you with Rudra and Gauri?" Anika said Now Kalpana and Soumya were confused. But at the mean time Shivaay came  and winked at them and they realised that he lied. "Actually bhabi Rudra and Gauri di went to O bhaiya's gallery" Soumya lied. "Anika come let's continue" Shivaay said but it looked like Kalpana and Soumya didn't want them to go "Continue what bhaiya?" they asked with a smirk. Shivaay glared at them and they knew they had to go. "okay bye bye you continue we'll go" Kalpana said and both of them disappeared. 
Back in the room
Kalpana and Soumya came and got back to work. They finalized the card it was purple colour

They kept it in a basket made with bamboo added some Swiss chocolates covered the handle with blue pink ribbon

They kept it in a basket made with bamboo added some Swiss chocolates covered the handle with blue pink ribbon. "Okay our sample card is done and now we have give this card to the designers. How many guests are there Rudra we are using g different colours so we have to divide equally each colour." Soumya said. Rudra took the list and told "All the guest are from our side Anika bhabi's side there is no one. But in total there are 75 for the formal party and for the informal there are about 15 " Rudra said checking the list.  "okay then Soumya we'll use Light pink cards for those 15 as we don't have much colour of that. " Kalpana said. "So the colours we choose are  purple,  Navy blue, Aqua green . So we have three colours and 75 guests that means 25 cards of one clour" Soumya said. "Rudra check again and tell me if there are 90 guests adding both formal and informal" Kalpana asked double checking the numbers. "Yes Didi including both the parties we have 90 guests." Rudra replied. "Great we are done with cards and guest list only decorations and food are left." Om said. "I'll call the card manufacturer and tell send him the design." Soumya said and called the guy. He said that the cards will reach in two days. "Great" she replied and cut the call. They saw the time it was late so they went to their respective rooms changes into their night clothes and met in the kitchen. They were cooking when Shivaay too joined them and Anika was sitting as usual in her corned but this time Rudra was sitting with her and both of them were making stupid jokes. "So even you are thrown out of the kitchen?" Anika asked. "Arrey bhabi these people are jealous they know we both cook much better than them so they have thrown us out of the kitchen in jealousy" Rudra said Anika hi-fied him. Shivaay and on just glared at the two and they immediately sat keeping their finger on their lips. Kalpana wasn't in the kitchen as she was busy with a call after she was done she came inside and was about to taste  what Shivaay had cooked but before that Rudra whispered in Anika's ears "Bhabi have you ever met anyone who has insulted bhaiya's cooking right in front of him?" " No but for sure either that person is dead or is mad to say such things you know Shivaay can hear anything bad expect about his cooking and which Idiot would have the courage to say such things in front of shivaay?" Anika replied "Bhabi see right after Kalpana di tastes the food you'll see a movie scne!" Rudra said. Kalpana tasted the food and the first word that escaped her mouth was "Fhat the wuck! Is this even food?" she said looking at Shivaay and Shivaay's mouth was wide open. Now what will happen?
Tbc ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you guys for the support and love. Please do vote and comment for this too. This chapter was small sorry about that but all be updating the next part today itself. Lots of love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖