Mera favourite Khana😍

Pinky and jhanvi entered Anikas room. They showed her something which made her cry tears of joy. The both had brought panipuri kulfi vada pav and Pav bhaji for Anika. Anika had to be separated from this type of food because her husband wouldn't even let her think about these food. "Thank you so much Ma and badi Ma" Anika shrieked. Pinky kissed Anikas forehead. "Wow. So much of love between saas and bahu unlike all the other daily soaps. " Rudra said from the back. Those three had also bought Anika lots of food. "But Shivaay?" Anika said as her smile disappeared. "Don't worry Anika we have asked the doctor and he said you can eat whatever you want but you have to eat proteins fruits and drink milk. There is no restrictions for you to eat till your 6 months. " Jhanvi said and her smile reappeared. "Now we haves to go's. I wanted to go to marketings from long back. You three take care of my bahus okay" pinky said and OMRUNA saluted like she was the chief of their clan or something and Anika laughed. They led her to the theatre. She sat on the couch while the others laid on the bed as they had planned something. Shivaay and Kunal cams back from office. "Where is she?" Shivaay texted his sister. "In the theatre room😏" she replied. Shivaay ran upstairs and slowly entered the room without Anika noticing him. He slowly went and laid his head on her lap. She looked down and saw Shivaay. She smiled at him. When she was about to look up he gave her a box. "What's this?" She asked "just open it!" He said. When she opened it she saw a beautiful pair of earrings just like the one she wanted. "How did you know I want them?" She asked wth tears. "Actually when you were planning mine and Tia's wedding I saw that banner in your diary and how you labeled them as "my dream" then I searched it in many shops and finally found it" he replied. "You did so much just for me?" Anika asked she was literally crying. He wiped her tears and said "Didn't I tell you I don't like to see tears in your eyes.I want you to be happy so that our child will also be happy. For me your happiness matters the most in this world. " and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him through her tears. Then her hugged her and she said " I missed you" "I missed you too. I have decided I am not going to office anymore until there is very important work I going to work from home" he replied pinging her nose. Then he again laid his head on her lap and she caressed his hair. "By the way Anika how much I know you your not the type who goes behind earrings and all. So I thought there is something special in these. Is there anything you want to tell me?" Shivaay asked and she nodded her head.
TBC❤❤❤

Thank you soooo much for 240 votes and 6K reads. Means the world to me. I start my exams from today so I will try my best to post the parts but if I can't I will post on weekends. I have also written a one shot and other story please please read them and tell me your opinions. Please vote and comment and share your thoughts with me. Love❤❤