The other half of the story?

"Shivaay I have never spoken about my past with you. Not because I'm afraid of it. I just don't seem to remember many things. I remember very less. I don't know why. And these earrings are also connected with me deeply. " Anika said and closed her eyes trying to remember all those memories of her childhood before she lost her parents. Rivers of flashback fled in Anikas mind some sweet some horrific and some saddening ones. She felt scared and it could be seen on her face Shivaay said Rudra to pause the movie and turn on the lights. He led Anika to the table and all of them sat round the table. Anika opened her eyes. She had remembered some things. She started speaking. "Shivaay I don't remember everything but I know somethings. I was born in Punjab I have no clue what my last name is but my fathers name was Aryan and my mothers name was Simar. My mom was in Punjab during my delivery as my parents wanted me to be born in their homeland. We used to stay here in Mumbai itself. Dad had some businesses here and mom used to work with him. I had a younger sister Gauri. And I Remember four kids one of my age two younger to me and one elder to me. I don't remember their names and all but mom used to leave us at their house as their parents were also working and they had a grandmother and their Dai-Ma so they used to look after us. Me and my sister used to play a lot with them. And that family I think was supposed to be my fathers best friends family. One day for some business my dad went to Australia and never returned they said his private plane went Missing or something. My mom was completely shattered and she suicided but before Suiciding she kept a pair of diamond earrings with a letter and the earrings you gifted me are the same pattern of which my mom had. So i wanted them badly. " she ended and tears fell down her eyes. Kalpana Kunal and shivkara were expression less staring at each other shock struck. "So it's you" Shivaay muttered. "What?" Anika asked. "Bhabhi please try to remember that before your dad went missing did you go to a farmhouse in Gurgaon with those four kids and their families with your sister and parents?" Kalpana asked. Anika was shocked at her words as a small strip of memory returned to her "Yes yes I remember that was the last time I saw them" Anika confirmed and Shivkunakara ( Shivaay Kunal Kalpana and Om) looked at each other. "Bhabhi let us tell you the other side of the story" Om said.
Flashback many years ago.
Oberio farmhouse in Gurgaon
"Seriously Shivaay your not doing this to me!" A little Anika pouted. "Aww you look so cute when you do that!" Shivaay said kissing her cheeks. "I wanna play di!" Gauri said holding Anika. "All of you it's time for lunch" Dadi called out. They went to the backyard and saw their parents laughing and speaking and eating. Aryans dad and Tej's dad were best friends and so were Aryan and Tej. The six kids ate their lunch fast and went to their room. "We'll play the family game where Anika is my wife and rest of you are the same" Shivaay said and all except Anika looked at him with a poker face. "You know what Om let's play separate" Kalpana said pulling Om. But Shivaay held the two of them back. "I was just kidding let's go and play on the swing or something like that" he said and Kalkara (Kalpana and Omkara) gave a smirk to him. Shivaay held Anikas hand and ran with her outside. He made her sit on the swing and swinged her. After a while they were randomly gossiping about their "lives " while Shivaay said "Anika promise me that you will marry me when we grow up" and Anika gave her pinky finger and said "I promise you Shivaay that I will marry you when I grow up"
End of flashback

"This was it Bhabhi. This is the Gurgaon story and the last time we met. And the promise you made to Shivaay was so pure that destiny made you marry each other" Om said. Shivaay kneeled down and held her hands "Anika I thought that you were my second love but know that I know that you are the first girl who I fell for my feelings for you have grown 1000 times more. I love you so much and you kept your promise" Shivaay said with tears. Anika couldn't believe herself. "If bade papa comes to know your Aryan chachus daughter he'll be so so happy" Kalpana said. She then continued "Bhabhi after that when the news of your dad came bade papa was shocked. He tired every possible way to find out about your dad but alas there was no clue as if someone had wiped it all off. Bade papa even came to know your mom suicided when he came to your house he only found the letter and a box. Her tired searching for you two a lot. Shivaay bhaiya was shattered learning that you had to separate from him. And after that his belief from love was completely disappeared with you. Bade papa lived with guilt as he was also to go but  badi ma was in labor and your dad decided to go on his behalf" Kalpana revealed. Anika had tears of joy and sadness at the same time. But the biggest question was how did all of this happen?
TBC❤❤❤❤

This is a big chapter all about their past. Thank youuuu soooo much for 7k reads and 300 votes!!! I hope you'll like reading. Please vote and comment your opinions. And also I wanted to ask you all wether you like To ready stories with lots of drama or with romedy (romance and comedy)or only romance. Please tell me your genre so that I can write what you'll like as I don't like to add drama and like the stories to be cute and humorous. Please message me your genre