Yeh ho kya raha hain?

Hey guys. Please please please please watch that video and pleaseeee share it like it and comment will be a great favour for me 💙. To those who don't know I've written another story the title is ISHQBAAAZ FF:- Life+ family = Best thing anyone can have. 💖. Till now I've updated nineteen parts and many of them liked it. Thanks a lot guys for being soo supportive with me and for reading my stories. Hope you'll continue reading and support me. Love you all in loadsss💖💖💖💖. Sorry that I haven't posted this since LONGGGGGGG🖤. But I promise gonna be regular. And also starting a new story on the present track today or tomorrow ❤️. Anyway hope you enjoyyyy

~
After everyone were pushed in the pool they spent some time there and later when the sun started spreading its heat they decided to freshen up. But were Kalpana and Rudra satisfied of teasing rikara? Nay. They wanted to tease them more and more and an evil idea came to Rudras mind. When Rudra told this idea to Kalpana she couldn't control herself. First Rudy sent Om to take bath. After about 20 minutes Kalpana told Gauri to go to the same washroom as Om's. Gauri didn't know that Om was inside. And when Gauri opened the door Om was about to come out. He had just worn a towel. Gauri closed her eyes and turned but due to the water she slipped and was about to fall while Om held her and she had to open her eyes. They say when you don't want people to see you that is the time they see you. The same thing happened with rikara. Om was praying that shivru shouldn't see them in this halat but as luck didn't favour them they heard coughs from somewhere and when they looked it was Shivaay Rudra and Kalpana all looking at rikara and having really big smile on their face. Gauri seeing everyone around just stood up and balanced herself straight while Om just stood next to her. "Yeh ho Kya raha hain Om?" Shivaay said trying to control his laugh seeing their condition. "Hain? Kuch bhi nahi bade bhaiya!" Gauri said "Arrey Shivaay Gauri phisli and Maine usse pakda. That's it nothing else!" Om said. "Thank god Gauri phisli towel nahi!" Shivaay said and all of them burst out laughing. Rikara were too embarrassed and went in opposite directions. All of them got ready and decided to meet at lunch. Around 1:00 Pm all of them assembled near the lunch area. It was an open area and had umbrella kinda thing to protect them from the sun. There was a lake opposite to where they were and it increased the beauty of  the place. Gauri was siting next to Om and Anika between Gauri and Shivaay. Anika was really lazy to eat so Shivaay was slowly feeding her with balti Bhat Kya pyaar😉. All of them were busy in a conversation while Gauri found it's the best time And...
TBC💙💙💙

Cliffhangers. Haven't I always done that😂. Anyway koi baat nahi. I'm so sorry to leave you like this for another WEEK! I hope you liked this chapter. I had written this part so many times as I wasn't satisfied with any of my work. Then finally came with this one. Hope you all liked it and if you did please vote and comment will be great favour for me🖤🖤. Lots of love see you next week. Hope you liked it wrote it specially for you its_alba14 💙💙