Okay Maaf Kar Do

"Isee khana khete hai?" Kalpana asked { Is this called food?} "Something missing?" Shivaay asked completely tensed. Anika couldn't close her mouth due to the surprise. "Did you see Bhabi only one person has the courage to speak bad about bhaiya's cooking without making him angry!" Rudra said and Anika couldn't recover the shock. "But how? I mean Shivaay cooks really good. Then?" Anika asked "Bhabhi have you ever tasted the food that Kalpana Di made?" Rudra asked. "No" she replied. "Bhaiya you shouldn't cook Indian food I know you don't like ghee and all but there are delicacies you can't put olive oil where you have to put ghee or normal oil. " she said trying to explain her point. Shivaay still Didn't understand her point. "Okay okay let me give an example you try to replace ghee with olive oil right?" She asked "Yes" he replied. "Then when you do the dressing of a salad do you add ghee?" She asked. Shivaay gave her a isn't it obvious look and answered "No". "And why do you not add ghee? She asked. "Are we playing KBC without options here rudy?" Gauri asked sitting next to Anika. "Gauri Di we both think so much a like!" Rudra said and gave her a hi-fi. "We dont add ghee because I don't know but we shouldn't add ghee to a salad I mean how weird would it be." Shivaay said "Exactly this is why this tastes weird because in some dishes there are some ingredients which you cannot change like in salad we use olive oil in pizza we use pizza sauce in pasta the sauce is different like that itself when you make ghee rice you don't add olive oil the same applies with this dish" she said. "Four years in another country but still the knowledge I gave you didn't go Kalpana" Dadi said entering the kitchen. "Dadi not fair you only thought her not me" Shivaay said pouting. "What did I know that in childhood you had interest in something else other than playing with Anika" Dadi said trying to convince him. To this both blushed deeply. "Okay now all of you out!" Kalpana said and they all looked at her with their mouth wide open. "Kalpana throw others out not me" Shivaay said. "Shivaay not fair Throw him out not me" Om said "Didi I'm you favourite so you throw these two boring chefs outside they don't even cook well and take me the great rudy for assistance" Rudra said doing his I'm great sign. "Shut up Rudra!" Shivkara said together. "Okay okay maaf kardo saach kadva hotha hai!" Rudra said "Shhhh." Dadi said. Kalpana started to speak to Om in sign language. Om understood the reason and slowly whispered in Shivaay's ears. "Okay okay everyone let's go out Soumya will stay here to help Kalpana. " Shivaay said and Rudra also understood. They all went out. "Soumya cut all the vegetables and give me okay" Kalpana said. They both were cooking. Finally after finishing it Kalpana kept ready the plate they had to give to Anika. "Okay so this we have to add so that Bhabi sleeps without any disturbance and so that we can continue planning." Kalpana said showing the bottle "Di have you consulted the doctor?" Soumya asked "Yes he told its fine to give her but not every day and we just need to give bhabi once then there's no need " Kalpana said and added one small drop to the dish. They took the dishes outside and they pretended to serve Anikas dish on the table. They all sat and ate. After some time Anika went to her room and Shivaay was working on his laptop ( He wasn't working he was checking out the designs) He saw that Anika was feeling drowsy and convinced her to sleep. The squad had already gathered in the secret room. After Anika fell asleep Shivaay pressed the button which was there near the shelf on the poolside. He got the direct entry to the room. They were all gathered there and were discussing the designs. They had eliminated almost 200 designs off the list. The night went on with their discussions.
TBC❤️❤️❤️

Sorry guys couldn't post had some network issues. Will post next part ASAP. Thanks once again for all your love. Please vote and comment. Loveee💖💖💖💖💖