Kitna kaam?

After all the elders had left Shivaay was on a call with Anikas gynaecologist and was asking if it was safe for Anika to get in the pool and doctor said that it was absolutely safe and good and Shivaay was happy hearing this while Anika gave him a you can never change nod. Seeing this Shivaay asked her "Why did you give me that nod?" "Then what should I do since the time you know I'm pregnant you don't listen to anyone but the doctor. Even if I want to eat something you call her. I told you na it was safe if I would get down in the pool then why did you have to call again?" Anika asked "Because I love you so much that I need to be sure you don't have any pain and problem in your life and especially our baby should be safe and you should be healthy and I can't take risk I'm being a father for the first time. Ya that's different when I become a father for the 20th time I'll be used to all this that time I won't call the doc often" Shivaay replied as he pulled her close to him "20th time? How many children you wan Mr.Oberio!" Anika said widening her eyes "with you I want 100000 babies!" He replied. "What do you mean by with me? You want a baby with others also?" Anika asked. "How can you even think that Dumbo!" He said touching her head so carefully. They both laughed and hugged each other. "Let's go?" Anika asked. "Come on" he said and held her hand and took her. On the other side near the pool "Didi what's re you doing from the last 20 minutes your on this laptop!" Rudra said. "Rudra stop troubling me. I have some work to do!" Kalpana said. "Oye enough of work come let's have some fun!" Shivaay said from the back. "Bhaiya please ten minutes! Kam hai yaar!" Kalpana replied. "Kitna kaam?" OMRU said together. Shivaay just looked at her and a brilliant idea flashed his mind. He closed Kalpana's laptop lifted her in his arms and threw her in the pool. And jumped in it as well. "Bhaiyaaaaa!!" She said. "What? This is what you did with me so I'm taking revenge!" Shivaay said "seriously bhaiya that was 5 years ago!" Kalpana said. OMRU also jumped in the pool and they started to splash water on each other. Shivaay came out of the water and got Anika with them very carefully. Om saw Gauri standing silently! He told her to come near the Pool. She came and Om held her hand and pulled her inside the pool. While Soumya was standing there watching everyone enjoy their family time she felt sad and thought to leave while Rudra saw this and said "Somu where are you going come na see now I can't lift you like how Shivaay bhaiya lifted Di and not only that I don't want to have a sibling relationship with you because" suddenly he bit his tongue as he was going to open his mouth while all of them smirked. "Soumya come na? After all your my sister!!" Om said "if you don't I'm gonna push you In the water like how I did with Kalpana" Shivaay threatened her. And Soumya laughed and came into the pool. Kunal was on a call while he saw all of them in the pool. "Now what should I give you a special invitation darl.." Kalpana said and bit her tongue and she was going to pour it out while Kunal just gave her you can't keep anything inside you look. "Darl? Kya darl huh?" Shivaay asked with a huge smirk. "Darl Kya darl I said dal I wanted to did you want a special invitation with Dal. As Dal is his favourite dish!" Kalpana said. "Ohh" Rudra said while he was also smirking "Rudy" Kalpana said holding his ear and he knew he had to shut up.
TBC❤️❤️❤️
Thanks for the love guyssss. Love you loads. Thanks for supporting me. Hope you enjoyed reading. Please vote and comment. I'll try to update the next part soon. Lots of love 💚💚💚