Shivaay something is not right

The next morning
All were sitting on the breakfast table eating their breakfast. Shivaay Om Rudra Soumya Kunal Kalpana and Gauri were yawning many times. "What happened you didn't get sleep is it?" Jhanvi asked in concern. Now Anika felt weird as she was the only one who had a proper sleep. "Work" Shivaay said "Me Soumya and Gauri Om Rudra and Kunal were watching movie all night" Kalpana said as she knew the others didn't know how to lie. "Oh okay" jhanvi said. They were all eating when Kalpana's phone rang. She picked it up. Hearing the news she was shocked "What!" She said in total shock. Everyone were looking at her now in total confusion. "Okay wait I'll be there but how?" She said and got up taking her car keys and left from there. The tension and stress could clearly be seen on her face. All the young ones found it weird as she never took tension on random stuff. She disappeared from the mansion. After a while in the house. "Shivaay is something wrong in business" Anika asked. All the siblings were in the hall. "I don't know Anika. Kalpana works in a separate firm so I have no clue what happens. Her company is like pentagon. Everyone only knows the location but they don't know what exactly is happening inside." Shivaay said. "Why don't you call her bhaiya!" Soumya suggested. Shivaay agreed and called her. Kalpana picked the phone.
Phone conversation
S-Shivaay K-Kalpana R-Rudra O-Omkara A-Anika
K-Hi bhaiya some problem?
S-No you went all of a sudden so is everything all right Kalpana?
Now she was more tensed and in a stammering voice
K-Ya..ya bhaiya everything is all right all fine you don't worry.
A-Kalpana what do you mean don't worry is really everything all right?
K-Yes Bhabi everything is cool.
R-Didi where are you?
K-where else will I be. I'm in office Rudra.
S-You want me to come there?
K-No bhaiya it's all right. I have to go. I'll talk later.
She said but forgot to cut the call. On the other hand Shivaay didn't cut the call.
"Mam. I arranged a model she'll be coming around 3:30" the guy said. "Abhi 4:00 the shoot starts. If she comes at 3:30 then how the hell will I chose her jewellery and makeup. It will take me 30 minutes to do her hair itself and without pre deciding what goes with the outfit how will I select" Kalpana said. "But Mam.."Abhi said while he was cut off. "See abhi the dress has to go with the perfect jewellery and hairstyle and makeup. Okay think I decide the jewellery by myself how will I know which makeup and hairstyle will suit her face and match the bridal outfit!" Kalpana said trying to make her intern understand. "I don't get why couldn't she tell me if she had decided to run away with her lover. She fell in love and is giving me tension. And upon everything it had to be our latest launch. " Kalpana said in tension. "Mam I tried a lot I didn't manage to get a model" A girl said. "It's okay let's see if someone else finds a perfect model" Kalpana said. Shivaay Anika OMRU Gauri and Soumya could hear all of this as Kalpana had forgot to cut the call. Shivaay had muted on his side so that she can't hear what they are speaking. "Okay so this is the problem" Anika said. She saw Shivaay's face and he looked a lot in tension. "Shivaay why are you taking tension?" Om asked. "Om actually the design Kalpana is speaking about is our latest launch our bridal outfits. This design has been copied by a rival company and Kalpana came to know through her sources. That's why she immediately wanted to shoot for this dress and submit it by 5:00 today as the rival company is gonna submit tomorrow morning and their design will be rejected if Kalpana submits before" Shivaay said trying to explain. "And how do you know all this. You were the one who said no one knows what happens inside her office" Anika said. By this OMRU understood how Shivaay came to know. All the three of them in a go said "I/Shivaay/bhaiya came to know through Kalpana's/didi's diary "what?" Gauri Anika and Soumya said in a go. "Bhaiya you read Kalpana di's diary. Reading others diary is not good bhaiya" Soumya said. Shivomru looked at each other and were lost in memories while Gauri said "Actually I can help Kalpana" "How??" Everyone said together. "Actually I have done modelling course in London. So if the outfit fits me I can model for her. " Gauri said. "That's great. I'll take you there" Shivaay said and Om also accompanied.
In Kalpana's office.
"Mam Shivaay sir has come to meet you" the receptionist said. "What???" She screamed. "You heard it right Kalpana" Om said and Gauri was there too. Gauri then explained how she can help and blah blah. After a lot of convincing Kalpana agreed. Gauri wore the outfit and Kalpana did her hair and makeup

"So beautiful" Om said and shivalpana just stared at Om with a smirk

"So beautiful" Om said and shivalpana just stared at Om with a smirk. "Okay Di now your ready now we can shoot" Kalpana said. After they finished shooting Kalpana submitted her design and the hurdle was crossed. They went back home. She was really tired to she went to the indoor pool and kept her leg in the water while Shivaay came and sat next to her. "How long will you be stuck with your past?" He asked hugging her from sideways.
TBC💖💖💖💖

I hope you all like it. I'm not going to break the suspense in next chapter as the right time should come after Anikas birthday itself. So next chapters will be about Anika then I'll reveal what this is because the story line has to go smooth guys. Thanks for all the love. Please do vote and comment if you liked this chapter. No much humour here as this is the base for a future parts. But next chapters will be with humour I promise. Will try to post ASAP. And do watch ishqbaaaz today at 10pm because it's gonna be epiccc🙈🙈🙈. Lots of loveeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Sorry I speak a lot.