Dil bole oberio

She looked at Shivaay. "Bhaiya please not now see today we wasted so much time come on we have to plan we'll speak about this some other day" she said and got up from there and was about to walk while Shivaay held her hand. "Some other day. Sure?" He asked her and she nodded. "Promise?" He asked and she again nodded and he hugged her meanwhile "Bhaiya didi how can you forget me. I know about Shivaay bhaiya he's a paraya dhan know but di you? How can you forget your Rudy? And we haven't done our DBO moment together from past 4 years" Rudra said making his puppy dog face and Kalpana held his ear. "Liar I'm sure when I was not there also you did DBO moment and Rudra I have tied you Rakhi all those four years even when I wasn't there but I am still waiting for my gifts. If I don't get them by next Rakhi then I'll draw on your face the same way Prinku used to draw when she was five!" Kalpana said and Shivaay and Om laughed. "Not fair why am I always thrown out!" Prinku said coming towards them. Om went to her and hugged her and said "what can we do your so busy these days with your special friend" and Prinku punched his stomach "Ouch. Prinku is still the same monster" Om said. "Now that all of us are here lest do our DBO moment."  Rudra said. And of course they did their DBO moment and hugged.
A week later One daybefore Anikas birthday
"Yayyyy! Everything is prepared we have Booked the venue invited everyone ordered food" Rudra said. "Okay the hard part. No matter how sad Anika is or how much tantrums she does no one will wish her" Shivaay "First applies to you" Om said and laughed. "Also applies to you Om!" Kalpana said. "Okay now for the part. Gauri di you'll go with Anika di for shopping and then you'll come here around 6:00. Om get up at 4:00 am and go to the gallery or stay locked in your room!" Kalpana said. "Why me?" Om said. "Because Om when people ask you questions you change you character to Harshvardhan and answer truthfully what if Anika Bhabi asks you if you Remember what is special you'll say yes I do we have also planned a party for you. Roses are red violets are blue O can't lie and we know it too" Rudra said doing his logic sign. "Okay now all go to sleep!" Shivaay said. They went to their rooms and Shivaay went to their room he saw Anika sleeping peacefully and kissed her forehead. He laid down next to her. At 12:00 Anika woke up hearing the alarm and saw that Shivaay was sleeping. Well Shivaay wasn't asleep and deep down he wanted to just wake up and kiss her and wish her but he couldn't put raitha on his own plan. "Mera shivu" Anika said and kissed his cheeks "You look so cute when your sleeping just like a baby." She said. Now Shivaay couldn't control but still bechaara what option he had instead of sleeping. Anika was being so romantic which she hardly is and Shivaay couldn't even garb the opportunity. "I want our baby to be like you. Just like you cute and innocent and a big taadibaaz. You know whenever I see you Shivaay i feel like hugging you forever. I love you. Mera Shivaay" she said and hugged him and slept. "By the way it's my birthday and if you forget to wish me tomorrow I don't know what I will do to you" she threatened and slept next to him. Shivaay woke up before Anika and left a note on the table saying he has an important meeting and has to leave. Anika woke up around 7:30 and found Shivaay missing she read the note. She dressed and went down. To her surprise only Gauri rudra and Soumya were at home. She knew that dadi pinky jhanvi Tej and Shakti had gone for a function in Bangalore and that they'll be back by afternoon but she was wondering where Om Shivaay and Kalpana went. They ate breakfast and Gauri asked Anika help to select some clothes and to accompany her to the mall. Anika felt sad that no one remembered her birthday and Shivaay also didn't call her. She agreed and went with Gauri. Seeing Anikas sad face Rudra an Soumya also felt bad but the had to do it to see the million dollar smile of hers when she comes to know that they remembered.
On the venue location

"This looks perfect" Shivaay said

"This looks perfect" Shivaay said. "I know right" Om said. They were waiting for Rudra and Soumya to come.  Everything was on point. Rudra and Soumya also came after some time. The decorators were hanging the lights everywhere. "Bhaiya rooms are also booked!" Kalpana said. "Cool. I hope Gauri gets Anika soon!" Shivaay said. "But bhaiya how will she get Anika Bhabi here I mean we came by chopper. She will have to convince Anika Bhabi to sit on the plane right!" Rudra said. "Don't worry I gave the injection to Gauri di by which she can make Anika bhabi sleep and they can come here!" Soumya said "We are also gonna have a mini holiday!" Rudra said happily. They were at Taj Lake palace Udaipur. Suddenly Kalpana got a call and after cutting the call she said "Guess what we have double good news. This birthday will be the best birthday for Anika Bhabi!"
TBC❤❤❤❤

Sorry guys I'm very jobless today so I posted three parts today. I hope you all like it. I can't wait to see today's episode. And now there will be a mini holiday in my story and not only that surprises still await! There is going to be a lot of fun in this mini holiday sequence. Please vote and comment if you liked it. I hope your not fed up of reading my stories back to back. Sorry I speak a lot. But anyway thanks for all the love. Love you guyssss!!!!😘😘😘❤❤❤❤