History repeats itself but always with a new twist😌

"OMG MALLIKA YOU ARE HERE I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES!" Anika screamed with excitement and went and hugged Mallika. "All because of Kalpana she told about you two and I couldn't stop from coming here." Mallika replied and she moved towards Shivaay who was literally so shocked that he couldn't even close his mouth. Mallika stood in front of him and waved her hand and said"Shivaay are you in this world or your dreaming about MRS.Shivaay?" Mallika said in a very teasing tone. Anika was in tears do joy and hugged Kalpana and thanked her for calling Mallika to which Kalpana replied "Bhabhi I didn't do this only for you I actually did it for me I mean Mallika di is my really good friend and I didn't want to tease bhaiya and you alone so I called her along!" To which all bursted out laughing and as for Shivaay he needed to be pinched to get him back in this world. Later they were all speaking in the hall. Kalpana had Rudys phone as she was trying to make it work. When she repaired the mobile she saw a video and she couldn't stop laughing. Mallika saw her laughing hysterically and said "Oye. Don't laugh alone tell me also!" To which Kalpana showed her the video and Mallika literally was rolling on the floor. Everyone were confused so OMRU Kunal Soumya and Renee took the phone saw the video and joined the two friends in their laughter. Shivaay and Anika were very confused and didn't know why they were laughing. When Shivaay forcefully grabbed the phone both of them were awe struck. Anika just wanted to run away somewhere. The video was of shivika dancing and making out. All of them were laughing while shivika felt awkward. And Shivaay made an excuse to move out of there. Mallika Soumya and Kalpana kept on teasing Anika. Later Mallika and Kalpana ordered karaoke set. They called everyone downstairs. Only the kids were at home as the elders had gone to attend a function. "Today only youngsters are at home which means we can have lots of punch!" Rudy said while everyone told him to shut up. Anika was with a bottle of coke and was drinking it. Mallika explained the karaoke rules to everyone "there will be two teams Team A and B it's not girls vs boys one member from one team has to go close their eyes and has to listen to the tune and sing the song. If they can't they lose the points but if they sing it correctly they win it. Now for the team captains its Rudra and Kalpana." So the both of them tossed and Rudra won the toss Rudra choose Soumya while Kalpana choose Mallika then Rudra choose Prinku and Kalpana chose Anika then Rudra chose OM and Renee and Kalpana chose Shivaay and Kunal. Both the teams were set. And the game was about to begin but just before it Anika gave a cup of coke to everyone and she stood up in the table and started dancing and acting mad and A huge dawn of realisation struck upon Mallika Rudra and Kalpana.
TBC❤️❤️

Please vote and comment your opinions and how I can better my story. Thank you so much for all the love you all have given me till now. I got 38 votes and more than 100 reads in a week. Thank you so so much❤️❤️❤️. I will post the next part tomorrow ❤️❤️❤️❤️