Aankhon ka samundar

Please please please watch this above video like share and subscribe 🖤🖤. Let's start with the story now!

While everyone were busy in talking to each other Gauri thought it's the best time to speak to Om. She pulled to one corner. Well Om was shocked by this as he thought Gauri is gonna do something with him and such thoughts made him tamatar Singh Oberoi again! "G....Gauri. What are you doing?" Om asked trying to control his thoughts. "Actually I had to say something to you Om!" Gauri replied. And this was it for Om he went so far in thoughts that bringing him back was a big task. Om was lost in thoughts smiling and drooling and there Gauri stood right in front of him wondering what's wrong with Om. Gauri snapped her fingers and got Om back to the world of reality. "Sorry you wanted to say something right?" Om asked with full enthusiasm. "Yes. Actually Om. I'm really sorry for that bathroom incident and even the incident that happened at night on Anika di's birthday. I wasn't in my senses and must have caused a ton of inconvenience to all of you. So I wanted to say sorry!" Gauri said slightly embarrassed. "Gauri seriously it's not your fault. It all happened by mistake there's nothing to worry I totally understand!" Om said and Gauri smiled. And both shared an intensive eye lock. But they say there are always spectators and there were our two jasoos standing some feet away with their drink glasses calmly watching Rikara. "Di what do you think is happening. What is Om telling Gauri Di?" Rudra asked. "I don't know but look at them they are completely lost in each other." Kalpana said. "If I have to speak like Om then I would say. Tumhari Aankhon ke samundar mein doob chuka hoon!" Rudra said and Kalpana gave him a hifi and both laughed badly. When the whole world is busy in their work Shivika as usual we're either romancing or having a cute argument. Shivaay wanted to feed Anika with his hands but Anika was slightly embarrassed to eat like that but Shivaay was very keen on feeding her with all the love. After little food Shivaay made Anika drink the milk and caressed her stomach. *to his baby* "You don't know how much eagerly we are all waiting for you! Once your with us we are gonna shower so much of love on you!" Shivaay said. And Anika looked at him with teary eyed. Shivaay saw this and wiped her tears and with concern he asked "What's wrong Anika. Anything bothering you? Did I make a mistake?" So Anika held his hands "No Shivaay it's just that seeing your care and love and anticipation I just thought how excited must have my parents been when they were expecting me and Gauri. How many plans must have they made for her and me? How many thoughts of seeing us grow married them being grandparents? So many dreams they must have seen. But why did God do this?" Anika asked as tears were streaming down her eyes. Shivaay pulled her into a big hug and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears. "Waise aapka bhai aur Meri behen dikhay nahi de rahe!" Anika said. "Kyunki bhabi woh ek dusre ke aankhon ke samundar mein doob chuke hain! Rudra said joining them. "Matlab?" Shivika asked together. "Matlab woh dekhiye!" Kalpana said pointing towards rikara. And all of them chuckled. "Waise where is sumo?" Rudra asked. "Oh ya woh actually Rudra Soumya ki ek dost Udaipur mein rehti hain. So she went to meet her for lunch. She'll be back in some time!" Anika told Rudra. "What's today's date?" Shivaay asked. "28 of May!" Kalpana said and her eyes widened and she looked at Rudra and Shivaay and all three together in unison said "OH SHIT!"
TBC🖤🖤🖤

Hey guys. Been long again. I know I'm really sorry I had some competitions so was busy with them. I have updated my other book jab him saath hain toh baat hain. Please read it if you didn't. And please please vote and comment if you liked. And also watch that video and share it to all your friends! Lots of love see you all soon💙💙❤️. Also thank you soooooooo much for so much love. I will be replying to all the comments now as I didn't have time previous days at all! See you soon.